Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to sue a company?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 11:41pm
Smh, naw...this can't be real life  LOL
Sponsored Links

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 11:45pm
OP. I think sue is the wrong word here. 
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 12:09am
What we have here is another classic case of The Reachoitis. The Reachoitis is communicable, its running from thread to thread attacking and infecting anyone who lets it. Get vaccinated now! Aint no tellin' what The Reachoitis will do to you once it sets in.

Even entertaining the thought of suing a company over a squirrel next to the "nut sack" region of a onesie's, in the wake of everything else we got going on in the world is some straight jive...the onesie being damn near $300, is extra jive and the time it took to notice this sh!t is almost as laughable as the premise of the lawsuit.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 12:14am
Qualified.Cry
PurrPoZe View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurrPoZe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 12:56am
I find it more disturbing that OP but that whole squirrel and nuts thing together...I wouldve never LOL
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:52am
lol I seriously doubt you have any grounds to sue, but you can write a complaint. It is low key inappropriate imo
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:02am
You was gonna sue over this? Lmao. Omg I can't breathe.
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:27am
You had me thinking that the squirrel looked like it was cuffing of humping little baby testes or something. Go ahead and send an angry email that they can send right to the bat sh*t crazy folder.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:37am
lol this is a low brag thread to let us know you got it like that to be looking/buying $200 plus babygro. 
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

What we have here is another classic case of The Reachoitis. The Reachoitis is communicable, its running from thread to thread attacking and infecting anyone who lets it. Get vaccinated now! Aint no tellin' what The Reachoitis will do to you once it sets in.

Even entertaining the thought of suing a company over a squirrel next to the "nut sack" region of a onesie's, in the wake of everything else we got going on in the world is some straight jive...the onesie being damn near $300, is extra jive and the time it took to notice this sh!t is almost as laughable as the premise of the lawsuit.

CryCry

And zsa I thought about the low brag as well...from my experience...those who got it, dont normally mention a price until their asked. Or was she asked? I'll have to check

Someone else mentioned it...since you got money to blow Bebe, sue them and let us know how it works out Smile

Edited by browneyez4548 - Nov 03 2012 at 11:40am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System