Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How to stop tangling at nape?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
sashaprinze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sashaprinze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:30am
Hi where can I get silcone mix from? This is the first time ive eber heard of this but sounds like exactly what I need x
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 3:44am
Try https://shopping.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEV0.vkfxSXAsA8xJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0NXIwZ3RtBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1NXSU1DMF8x?p=silicon+mix&trbkt=SWIMC0

This conditioner is GREAT for kinky/curly or afro/curly hair! It retains the curl pattern .. but it moisturizes and loosens the curls so they don´t pack up on you and get hard/dry/tangle. This will cause it to break off etc.

You have to handle the curls carefully/gently/like fine lace .. do not pull/tear/rip the curls in any way .. or you will damage the hair shaft so the curls start to die... 

I wear kinky/curly lace wigs - the BIG afro look - and this product is part of my staple of products. :)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 13 2014 at 3:52am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 3:59am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I may also be your scarf or coat causing it.....its the rubbing...you may need to pintail it to avoid the friction.

Yes, it's the rubbing from the collar of your blouse or coat or winter scarf. You need a 'leave in' conditioner like Devacurls all over .. ALSO every day.

I place extra Devacurl 'One Conditioner' on my nape and back so .. so that I can wear my winter wraps and step out into the COLD and it does not dry out my hair so much.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 2:41am
Co-wash, deep condition, airdry about 60-70% then put in Coconut oil, then finish airdrying completely.  

Worked for me when I bleached my extensions platinum blonde ( and I mean the platinum-est of them all ). My nape felt like straw because it was hard to get back there when washing in my sink. Girl I had to turn my head ALL the way and was finally able to get a good wash, even though I wet up everything. Now it's conditioned and moist like the rest of the hair.

Then again, I also used Organix Keratin Oil Conditioner (in the raspberry bottle). God's gift, plus the smell lingers after a few days & it smells so good.
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 10:43am
Thanks for all the input! I just took out the last track and did a deep condition and I will put it back in to see if there's a change.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic