how to stop contact with someone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Hmmm.  This is a great question.  Back when I was dating I had a fool-proof strategy called hidingLOL

I'm thankful everyday that there was no social media and no cell phones when I was actually single.  Y'all got problems I would have never been able to deal with. 

If for some crazy reason I had to go back on the market I would probably end up with a stalker like Miss E did.  I hate hurting ppls feelings but I would be very blunt. 

girl yes. It's too hard to play now. I'm taking notes though in these bhm threads jic.LOL
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:35pm
I would say B but i wouldn't want that happening to me let him down easy and just get it over with
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:59pm
i usually do B...but they keep hitting me up...going through mutual friends to get to me when they been blocked...all dat sheit.
When you find out lmks
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Smaison you're single?

Didn't she say she has a man?
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:59am
b
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Smaison you're single?

no. 
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:50am
B
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

say you went on 3 dates with a person and you realize that you do not like them. do you:

a) call them up and tell them you don't want to see them anymore or 
b) do you just stop contacting them, answering phone calls, text, etc. 
is there a c? 

I've done this a lot and the one thing I've learned is that when you tell them you are not suited for each other blah, blah, blah in a noce way .. you can never get them to go away. They don't take you seriously - they think you are just teasing them - sometimes they get mad at you and whatnot ... then I think WHY did I saw anything at all.

But when you stop returning phone calls,texts etc... they get the message and go away. Geesh you don't owe these guys (that you don't even want) anything. They'll get over it.

So to me ... it depends on how serious you are about getting him to go away and not draaaag it all out with false hope for him.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Mar 15 2014 at 11:27am
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 10:37pm
It really depends on how serious you two are. I'm notorious for pulling disappearing acts. the times in the past when I've tried to let them know I wasn't quite interested in them it always turns into an argument no matter how nice I said it. This best thing to do is cease ALL contact and block them from all forms of interaction. I never date people I run in the same circle with and I live in a large city so its easy to avoid people.

Edited by Majesty02 - Mar 17 2014 at 10:39pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345