Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

how to show a man interest.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:14am
Like everyone said...be yourself!! men find it refreshing when a woman is herself and is comfortable with herself.

Just start a conversation with him. Ask him what his interests are...who you be with.. (Just kidding)! Seriously, if the interest is mutual and you all "vibe" with one another, the conversation will just flow. Either you can wait for him to ask you out or ask for your number at the end of the conversation or you can hint that "you really like talking to him and would love to continue it sometime in the future".
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:19am
Are we talking about first time meeting a guy and approaching him?

Or showing your interested to a guy that you have already been seeing?
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:22am
someone u are already talking to 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:24am
Ohh ok. Well then my reply still applies.

Be yourself.

And I mean, dont play any games but also dont make yourself too available. Dont ALWAYS be the one contacting him first or making the plans...it should be 50/50
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:28am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i think people think you just have to sit there and look pretty

doesnt always work like that..

never had a problem in 25+ years of doing it. once they come over...of course, my enchanting personality hooks them. but they HAVE to make it over.

i am sure there are men who have decided not to make the first move either because they don't feel like they should have to or they are not interested off first glance/observance (or unavailable). in either case, that works just fine for me because we probably wouldn't be compatible anyway...so meh.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:30am
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

oh. you are already involved. how involved?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:35am
OP do you feel like the guy is losing interest in you?
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:36am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i think people think you just have to sit there and look pretty

doesnt always work like that..

never had a problem in 25+ years of doing it. once they come over...of course, my enchanting personality hooks them. but they HAVE to make it over.

i am sure there are men who have decided not to make the first move either because they don't feel like they should have to or they are not interested off first glance/observance (or unavailable). in either case, that works just fine for me because we probably wouldn't be compatible anyway...so meh.

My husband's friends told him I was stuck up.  He had wanted to talk to me for a while but they told him I would shoot him down.  I honestly never noticed him before.  That one night however, I did.  And I honestly believe we wouldn't be together had I not pulled him out there.  The rest was history.  It's not that we weren't compatible, but no one wants to be rejected.  

Women do the same thing just differently.  I don't go into stores where I can't afford the merchandise.  No matter how much I like their stuff.  We don't apply for jobs we truly feel we don't have a shot at.  Sometimes it hurts less not to try than to try and find out you didn't make the cut.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:37am
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

Talking to how?  Have a class together?  Work together?  Or already friends?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:39am
if you're already talking to the person then dont play games

is this the man your cousins told you not to date and you got mad?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic