Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to Seduce a Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2012 at 12:50am
Originally posted by val48066 val48066 wrote:

or you can just sck his dck.....i'm pretty sure that'll do the job too Stern Smile
 LOL
Sponsored Links

KrooK1804 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KrooK1804 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2012 at 10:00am
Originally posted by PurrPoZe PurrPoZe wrote:

Seduction for me is so much more.... Firstly l don't believe a woman can seduce any man....no matter how pretty/sexy...if we're talking full blown seduction...it takes chemistry....so once that's out of the way.....if he's a man he will take pride in being able to teach you things ...I play on that and get interested, even if it's not new to me I hear what he has to say, and because we have chemistry I dont have to dumb myself down to make him feel like he's taught me something...relationship status and sex go hand and hand....you wanna be placed on a pedestal? Get mental....sleep around early with the men you don't see in your future if that's your thing....

I've only fully seduced three men and those are the only aspects I share between them....I know for a fact tho that we'll never forget each other

Seduction is giving the best parts of yourself to a man IMO...so I don't think there can be set guidelines...some men will love it, some will just see you as hooked coochie

This... different strokes for different folks... What a female may do to/for me that makes me find her irresistible may do jack sheeot for the next dude.

Sckin dck is a GREAT start though...

Edited by KrooK1804 - Jun 12 2012 at 10:06am
SpaceySpace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpaceySpace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2012 at 5:04pm
Make him chase you, men are like puppies. Also if you don't have huge boobs get a push bra and make sure he will return how you treat him.
craftamazing2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote craftamazing2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:10pm
There's nothing wrong with boosting a man's ego. It makes him feel good about himself and if he feels good about himself because of a certain someone, he'll want to keep her around. More than likely, he'll also return the favor.

how to attract men

Edited by craftamazing2012 - Nov 15 2012 at 9:13pm
LittleBirdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBirdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:59am
Never knew men were complex...
craftamazing2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craftamazing2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:02am
 I would just look away or look down if I see him staring at me. I wish I could do it. I'm not like those confident girls that could walk up to a guy and approach him and talk to him and start a conversation. I get scared easily.

how to attract men

Edited by craftamazing2012 - Nov 20 2012 at 2:02am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:09am
Originally posted by MsJennifer MsJennifer wrote:

Originally posted by AfroGirl985 AfroGirl985 wrote:

Just punch him in the face and throw boiling water on him.

Confused
LOLLOLLOLLOL
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:52am
The appreciated part goes a long way
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12