Seducing a man doesn't necessarily mean stealing him from someone else, or convincing him to do something he shouldn't be doing. It can simply mean sealing a guy's desire for you, and can be a good way to keep a man (not just get one).
1. Make him feel appreciated. In studies about why men cheat on their wives, it was found that the reason isn't sex or attraction; it's usually that they feel emotionally disconnected from their wives because they feel unappreciated, and they're drawn to other women who make them feel appreciated.
2. Let him help you. You don't have to play the damsel in distress, but you don't have to go out of your way to prove you can do everything yourself, either. Most guys already know that you're a perfectly capable human being. So, ask him for his advice on something. Ask him to teach you about one of his interests. Ask him to do something for you that's easier for him.
3. Be yourself. No, really. Men are thought to instinctively crave variety. By developing a strong sense of self, with your own distinct personality and flair, you're appealing to his desire for variety because you're so different.
4. Flirt. Be playful.
5. Play Hard to Get. Make him feel like you really want him, but are "holding back" for one reason or another.
6. Touch him subtly. Look for opportunities to brush your body past him, or to brush your arm past his. When you thank him for something he's done, gently rest your hand on his arm while you're talking. If you're feeling daring, play footsie.
• Keep in mind that sexy appearance is an almost negligible aspect of seduction. Many of history's seductresses were very sexily dressed, but many men have strayed from their relationships to be with a woman who is considered to be more fascinating by wearing long black evening dress, whom, is considered to be a elegant evil to arouse their primary lusts.
• Get alone together. If you can, make sure as few people as possible see you together because that will look a little fishy.
• Most of the advice in the following column is not for making a guy fall in love with you, it's for making a guy fall in lust with you.
• Wear a light attractive scent. This means layering scents. Bathe in scented bath oils first. Then apply a light powder in the same scent. Finally spray the same scented perfume in front of you and walk into the mist. Do this about 45 minutes before you see him. If you overpower him with your scent, instead of wanting to edge a bit closer he will be running for the nearest exit.
From - http://digg.com/news/technology/long_black_evening_dress_make_you_more_attractive