Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to Seduce a Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
janecroke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote janecroke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Seduce a Man?
    Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 3:40am

Seducing a man doesn't necessarily mean stealing him from someone else, or convincing him to do something he shouldn't be doing. It can simply mean sealing a guy's desire for you, and can be a good way to keep a man (not just get one).

1. Make him feel appreciated. In studies about why men cheat on their wives, it was found that the reason isn't sex or attraction; it's usually that they feel emotionally disconnected from their wives because they feel unappreciated, and they're drawn to other women who make them feel appreciated.
2. Let him help you. You don't have to play the damsel in distress, but you don't have to go out of your way to prove you can do everything yourself, either. Most guys already know that you're a perfectly capable human being. So, ask him for his advice on something. Ask him to teach you about one of his interests. Ask him to do something for you that's easier for him. 
3. Be yourself. No, really. Men are thought to instinctively crave variety. By developing a strong sense of self, with your own distinct personality and flair, you're appealing to his desire for variety because you're so different.
4. Flirt. Be playful.
5. Play Hard to Get. Make him feel like you really want him, but are "holding back" for one reason or another. 
6. Touch him subtly. Look for opportunities to brush your body past him, or to brush your arm past his. When you thank him for something he's done, gently rest your hand on his arm while you're talking. If you're feeling daring, play footsie.

Tips:
• Keep in mind that sexy appearance is an almost negligible aspect of seduction. Many of history's seductresses were very sexily dressed, but many men have strayed from their relationships to be with a woman who is considered to be more fascinating by wearing long black evening dress, whom, is considered to be a elegant evil to arouse their primary lusts.
• Get alone together. If you can, make sure as few people as possible see you together because that will look a little fishy.
• Most of the advice in the following column is not for making a guy fall in love with you, it's for making a guy fall in lust with you.
• Wear a light attractive scent. This means layering scents. Bathe in scented bath oils first. Then apply a light powder in the same scent. Finally spray the same scented perfume in front of you and walk into the mist. Do this about 45 minutes before you see him. If you overpower him with your scent, instead of wanting to edge a bit closer he will be running for the nearest exit.

From - http://digg.com/news/technology/long_black_evening_dress_make_you_more_attractive

Sponsored Links

val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 6:28am
or you can just sck his dck.....i'm pretty sure that'll do the job too Stern Smile
ummmok View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 2:19pm
Ugh, it's just a man, so tired of these 'what men like' articles. Especially the shat Yahoo! likes to post occasionally. Article written like they're trying to please a high power or something. Men ain't that serious.

"• Wear a light attractive scent. This means layering scents. Bathe in scented bath oils first. Then apply a light powder in the same scent. Finally spray the same scented perfume in front of you and walk into the mist. Do this about 45 minutes before you see him. If you overpower him with your scent, instead of wanting to edge a bit closer he will be running for the nearest exit."

All that thought and planing for a mortal being. Like really?

Edited by ummmok - Jun 05 2012 at 2:22pm
ummmok View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by val48066 val48066 wrote:

or you can just sck his dck.....i'm pretty sure that'll do the job too Stern Smile

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

LOLLOL
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 2:45pm

LOL
rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

Ugh, it's just a man, so tired of these 'what men like' articles. Especially the shat Yahoo! likes to post occasionally. Article written like they're trying to please a high power or something. Men ain't that serious.

"• Wear a light attractive scent. This means layering scents. Bathe in scented bath oils first. Then apply a light powder in the same scent. Finally spray the same scented perfume in front of you and walk into the mist. Do this about 45 minutes before you see him. If you overpower him with your scent, instead of wanting to edge a bit closer he will be running for the nearest exit."

All that thought and planing for a mortal being. Like really?

LOLLOLLOL I feel you! 
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 6:00pm
LOL
MsJennifer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsJennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by AfroGirl985 AfroGirl985 wrote:

Just punch him in the face and throw boiling water on him.

Confused
PurrPoZe View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurrPoZe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2012 at 11:09pm
Seduction for me is so much more.... Firstly l don't believe a woman can seduce any man....no matter how pretty/sexy...if we're talking full blown seduction...it takes chemistry....so once that's out of the way.....if he's a man he will take pride in being able to teach you things ...I play on that and get interested, even if it's not new to me I hear what he has to say, and because we have chemistry I dont have to dumb myself down to make him feel like he's taught me something...relationship status and sex go hand and hand....you wanna be placed on a pedestal? Get mental....sleep around early with the men you don't see in your future if that's your thing....

I've only fully seduced three men and those are the only aspects I share between them....I know for a fact tho that we'll never forget each other

Seduction is giving the best parts of yourself to a man IMO...so I don't think there can be set guidelines...some men will love it, some will just see you as hooked coochie
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic