BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How to remove curses?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:01pm
OP, I'm not trying to be mean I swear. But if this thread is a culmination of past threads you've made all I can say is you made your bed so lie in it.

I don't know if other things outside what you've told BHM have happened but based on what I know it sounds to me like you are going through an identity crisis and don't see an out. You are young and you have all your life to find a career and move forward. There is no need to trash your faith, God, or anyone else because things didn't work out how you planned.

Sponsored Links

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Does anyone know where someone can become uncursed? Can someone change their luck/ destiny? An astrologer, tarot card reader who can help?

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

call upon satanEvil Smile

Dead

man this 1st page is hilarious

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:23pm
wtf do ya'll mean wow.

And I ain't helping nor contributing to nobody mocking my God. 
Whatevs. 

Edited by Derri - Jan 04 2013 at 6:24pm
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:44pm
You need to speak positivity.don't feed into the curse.speak the opposite of the curse.

Say you believe your sunflower plants were cursed to not bloom. Instead, you will say "Lord, father in heaven, father of love and positivity, through you I know my flowers will bloom and be strong and beautiful". Say this multiple times daily and have faith your flowers will bloom.
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:56pm
OP what events lead you to believe that your are cursed??? 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by UrbanElegance UrbanElegance wrote:

We are all entitled to believe what we want. That is the beauty of free will

How do you get free will if there is a generational curse?  And the only way out of it is to pray to a god that said individual may or may not even like?

That's like a parent saying, "Sure, you have free will.  You can be a doctor or a lawyer."

Free will comes into play in choosing to continue in a cursed life, or choosing the power of the Holy Spirit to free one from the curse--so to break the vicious cycle.

Example:  Grand dad was a drunk, and taught his son the same mentality to cause Dad to drink later in life.  Dad has a son who sees 2 generations of alcoholism and decides he wants a better life (free will choice).  He trusts God to help him overcome the cravings, he joins a group of believers that pray and support him, and he also commits to daily prayer/devotions.  The power of the Spirit strengthens him to overcome the generational curse of alcoholism and his susceptibility to it.  Not surprisingly christian principles just make good sense here, doesn't it.

OP  I didn't read this thread in full, but if you truly think you are cursed, have you evaluated whether its because of poor choices you made or continue to make?  Many times if we act outside of God's will and intended plans for us, our plans fail...then we wonder why our "luck" is so bad.  Jer. 29:11 clearly tells us that God plans gives us hope, prosperity and a good future.  That promise all believers can have if we are truly walking the according to His guidance. 

Jesus also stated that we will have hard times in this world as well, so everything isn't going to be roses just because we claim Christ as our hope.  Christ does promise us however that we will overcome difficulties in God's time--and trust His time table is alot longer then what we want it to be.

Well that's my essay for today!LOL  Off to walmart...check back here later.

I guess from my perspective, I wouldn't call this a "curse."  There's nothing supernatural about looking at your (in general) grandfather who made the choice to drink and made bad choices because of drinking and deciding that you are not going to drink because of the example your grandfather has set.   The late comedian, George Carlin, for example, was an atheist.  He was heavily into drugs and alcohol and he, himself, decided to quit cold turkey because he didn't like the way he felt anymore.  Whatever one believes or doesn't believe, bad things happen to everybody.  I think my problem is when people in this day and age refer to certain situations as a "curse," when the answers are actually already out there and readily available.  This is not me saying, "Don't believe in whatever," what I am saying is that there are a lot of situations where attributing good things or bad things to a "curse" or "luck," becomes an overly-easy explanation and that, in turn, can cause some people to delay when it comes to acting on it. 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

OP, I'm not trying to be mean I swear. But if this thread is a culmination of past threads you've made all I can say is you made your bed so lie in it.

I don't know if other things outside what you've told BHM have happened but based on what I know it sounds to me like you are going through an identity crisis and don't see an out. You are young and you have all your life to find a career and move forward. There is no need to trash your faith, God, or anyone else because things didn't work out how you planned.

Yup.  This is basically what I mean about attributing bad things that happen to someone to a curse.  In many cases (not all), a person will keep doing things that are against their best interests and when the shyt finally hits the fan, they start wondering why they are so unlucky. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Does anyone know where someone can become uncursed? Can someone change their luck/ destiny? An astrologer, tarot card reader who can help?

i laughed at that too
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

1-800 SAM AND DEAN

better get the salt

LOLCryLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs