BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How to remove curses?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Ok, got ya. 
So it's clearly not God who cursed you. If you do believe in the almighty God, I'd ask for forgiveness for that if I were you. 

Anyway, there are many solutions to your issue, but you need to see someone. I can't help you much from the computer, but for starters, you should go get a lime and cut it in four pieces vertically.  Hop into the shower and say the 23rd psalm, then rub the lime pieces on your body from your shoulders to your fingertips, and from your hips to your toes. If you live with someone, have them rub from your neck down your back. You want to keep the lime on your body for a while, I'd keep praying this evil off until I hop out the shower. Might want to stay away from meat for minimum a week before you do this. 

If you attend a church, go to church and have the entire congregation lift their hands up around you and pray it away. They may give you alter oil to drink if they are good. 

There are other solutions, but those are all I'm willing to offer on BHM publicly. 

What does the lime do?

wooooow, what does the lime do?? shouldn't paryer suffice?
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

do u believe in the Lord

i've realized that all my faith is worthless. I think God himself is out to get me.
smh. Ermm no wonder you were tryin to run to God last time. aint nobody out to get you. LOL kinda mess is thatLOLLOLLOLLOL
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:40pm
I like both points made by Toyko & Urban...I can see both sides!
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:40pm
Maybe it's all in your head.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:42pm
Yeah Derri you can't come in here throwing lime on folks with no backstory...what does the lime do shawty??? Angry
Chica215 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Chica215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:44pm
First of all, I believe curses do exist. People can manipulate energy to perform a certain "spell" or "effect" that will cause a desired outcome. However, curses only work if your mindset is weak, and best believe whatever energy they put out against you will come back to bite them in the ass. It's the law of cause and effect.

Sounds to me that you must first get your mind right in order to allow more positive energy to flow to your life.

To get your mind right, number one, you must stop believing that God is out to get you. God is source energy...the energy manager, so to speak. I believe that God allows each of us to have free will. Just because someone is rich and seemingly has it all, does not mean that he or she is truly happy. And trust, folks who are negative, or evil, will get his or hers in the end. Happiness comes from within. It is possible to have very little and be happy. Our society places too much emphasis on having "things", but that's another post.

Number two, you must believe in your own power by choosing to take charge of your emotions and feelings. We all go through stuff in life. However you react to life's occurrences, good or bad, will affect the outcome. So instead of this woe is me approach, start finding ways to feel better and think more positively. Good will begin to come back into your life.

I got a reading once that my entire family was cursed. It seemed true. We were once affluent, but then suddenly, it seemed that all the money my parents had was gone, my parents broke up, my dad went to prison, my mom lost her mind, and me and my siblings struggled financially. Our business was in the newspaper, and it was embarrassing. The way each of us reacted, I believe affected how our lives turned out. My dad, turned to God, chose to hold a more positive mindset, got out of jail, worked on himself for years, and now he's back working, found a wonderful woman, got a new home, new car, and he's enjoying life. My brother - he has a positive outlook on life as well. He got a job in his field, moved to the West Coast, and he's happy. I struggled with things, so it took a lot longer to get to this place of inner peace. Now I'm noticing that my life is improving. 

Bottom line (after so much typing lol) things only affect you if you allow them to.

Edited by Chica215 - Jan 04 2013 at 1:48pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by UrbanElegance UrbanElegance wrote:

We are all entitled to believe what we want. That is the beauty of free will

How do you get free will if there is a generational curse?  And the only way out of it is to pray to a god that said individual may or may not even like?

That's like a parent saying, "Sure, you have free will.  You can be a doctor or a lawyer."

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

have you tried thinking positive?  i mean like really changing the way you think?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Oh, sorry my solutions involve God. 
Can't help.

<FONT size=3 face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This

But I could have sworn the OP had made a thread recently about how all the wicked niccas are prospering so she see's no need in following the Most High.

But I digress.Sleepy

Wow...
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by UrbanElegance UrbanElegance wrote:

We are all entitled to believe what we want. That is the beauty of free will

How do you get free will if there is a generational curse?  And the only way out of it is to pray to a god that said individual may or may not even like?

That's like a parent saying, "Sure, you have free will.  You can be a doctor or a lawyer."

Free will comes into play in choosing to continue in a cursed life, or choosing the power of the Holy Spirit to free one from the curse--so to break the vicious cycle.

Example:  Grand dad was a drunk, and taught his son the same mentality to cause Dad to drink later in life.  Dad has a son who sees 2 generations of alcoholism and decides he wants a better life (free will choice).  He trusts God to help him overcome the cravings, he joins a group of believers that pray and support him, and he also commits to daily prayer/devotions.  The power of the Spirit strengthens him to overcome the generational curse of alcoholism and his susceptibility to it.  Not surprisingly christian principles just make good sense here, doesn't it.

OP  I didn't read this thread in full, but if you truly think you are cursed, have you evaluated whether its because of poor choices you made or continue to make?  Many times if we act outside of God's will and intended plans for us, our plans fail...then we wonder why our "luck" is so bad.  Jer. 29:11 clearly tells us that God plans gives us hope, prosperity and a good future.  That promise all believers can have if we are truly walking the according to His guidance. 

Jesus also stated that we will have hard times in this world as well, so everything isn't going to be roses just because we claim Christ as our hope.  Christ does promise us however that we will overcome difficulties in God's time--and trust His time table is alot longer then what we want it to be.

Well that's my essay for today!LOL  Off to walmart...check back here later.

Edited by Tbaby - Jan 04 2013 at 4:29pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style