Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How to regrow thinning hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
Houston1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Houston1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 7:34am
its such a superb article, my wife is like it very much...................
Sponsored Links

Houston1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Houston1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:24am
I read your post, I think you have shared such a superb information by this post.  Some tips are new for me, which i try for get hopeful result. Thanks for sharing this post.

Edited by Houston1 - Dec 12 2013 at 7:27am
eleanoral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eleanoral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:40pm

Once two hunters went hunting in the forest. One of them suddenly fell down by accident. He showed the whites of his eyes and seemed to have ceased breathing. The other hunter soon took out his mobile phone to call the emergency center for help. The operator said calmly:"First, you should make sure that he is already dead." Then the operator heard a gunshot from the other end of the phone and next he heard the hunter asking:"What should I do next?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.rsore.com
www.eacoins.co.uk

orangeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 3:35am
Originally posted by llllllll0 llllllll0 wrote:

Thin hair is very annoying. I am born with thin hair, and when i want to make some hairstyle with my thin and long hair, it always annoys me. it is too ugly to heat my hair wavy or straighten it. Each time when some people tell me that she can see my scalp when she stands besides me, i feel not wired, and don't know what to say, and i just smile to her. Because i think it is embarrassed thing to let other tell you they can see your naked scalp and i think it's ugly to expose your scalp outside. After that, i bought wigs from Uniwigs to cover my hair and i feel better now!

Another one thin-hair girl ! Uniwigs? i have not heard of this brand. What do you think of their products?
orangeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:44am
I have bought a  wig from this online shop; yeah, it wears comfortable.
sydney07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydney07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:29am
i tried emu oil for hair growth, and biohair treatment cleanser solution contains emu oil.
orangeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:40am
are  they effective?
sydney07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydney07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:55am
Yes it is 
oliviamartin1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oliviamartin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 10:50am
Thanks for sharing these useful hair care tips. Thinning of hair is increasing becoming a major concern for many women. Genetics, mistreatment of scalp and stress, there are so many reasons that contribute to thinning of hair. And although it’s quite challenging to grow back thinning hair; we all can at least try to prevent further hair loss. In addition to the above stated tips, I would personally like to recommend the use of Argan oil of Morocco. It’s just been just a few weeks that I stared using the oil and I have to mention that I am completely amazed at the results. My hair not only feels softer and shinier, but even my hair loss problem has reduced drastically. Seriously, it’s a must try for all women!  

missicbc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missicbc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2014 at 5:34am
Good article...

http://www.fifacoinsltd.com/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon