Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to: Mongolian Kinky Curly 3c/4a Wig help PLZ!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How to: Mongolian Kinky Curly 3c/4a Wig help PLZ!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
dramaqueen08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramaqueen08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to: Mongolian Kinky Curly 3c/4a Wig help PLZ!
    Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:00pm
I am trying to make a Kelly Rowland/Teyana Taylor natural wig to help me give my hair a break while I am transitioning

I don't really see any human hair wigs in this style so I just decided to make my own out of the Onyc Mongolian Kinky Curly Extensions. I've seen Peakmill do a video on this but she is not very detailed in her explanations. I would like to make my wig similar to hers but I don't want mine to be so big. I was thinking of buying 2 packs since she bought 3, but I don't even know how to start, or how to layer the hair or anything. 

I tried the search feature but it is not working for me. This is the style I would like to obtain

but maybe not as big. Has anyone ever made a tutorial for this before?
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 6:32pm
I think Fabulasityisme may have a video on a Kelly Rowland inspired look but Im not sure if she used the ONYC hair.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:56pm
All you need to do to start is make a u-part wig and cut to style. Here's video on how it can be styled in the same fashion as the picture you posted...HTH

darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I think Fabulasityisme may have a video on a Kelly Rowland inspired look but Im not sure if she used the ONYC hair.

^this... hers was the best I've saw so far
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style