BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 179180181
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2020 at 11:30am
Hello Ladies

I am watching a very motivational you tube lady and I want to share it with you

I am spacing the name as kindle fire sometimes change the spelling.

Name
R O W E N A. T S A I.

THE video I watched was called
7 mindset habits to help me stay calm, positive and sane.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2020 at 11:39am
Wearing mask with wig

I tried something different with my mask. Some of the masks eat area don't fit well. It depends on the size of your ears. Some people the masks fall off their ears....while others the ear section is too small.

I was wearing a FULL as in volume braided wig and I had on the mask .....that goes in the middle of your head.

I put the Mask on first
Then the wig

Now this may seem obvious but I didn't want my mask strap to break trying to be put on top of the braided wig.

So it worked and I could still pull the mask off my face for air.

But wow these masks can get warm, I can just imagine the summer got days to come.

Edited by sunshine321511 - May 18 2020 at 11:41am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2020 at 9:04am
Wearing mask with wig
well yesterday I had on a BELLA BRAIDED WIG

I also had on the sequin mask from ETSY

JUST as a warning some masks eat sizes are smaller, maybe it is my body size done I am over size 16.

The ears did not pay down flat and would fall down occasionally.

I had to put the mask on and use a hair pin to secure under the wig.

What a mess

I can say the mask is BEAUTIFUL!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2020 at 9:12am
Skincare

I have not worn any foundation and I have been using this time to really focus on a detailed skincare routine

I have been writing down what I am using each morning and night on my calendar so I rotate and know exactly what I used.

I always encourage you to write things down.

Our memory fades or you just don't want to believe the person, man, mother, your brother, whomever really said that or did that.

Especially when it comes to dating someone, I used to write down key pieces of information to track the LIES!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2020 at 8:52pm
March for cause

Please be careful if you are going to participate in any marchs.

Wear a cross body bag,
don't take anything of value.

Stay with your group.
Look around

Don't wear earplugs, you need to hear what is happening around!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2020 at 8:54pm
Wigs

I have only worn a wig when I leave the house which is like once every two weeks!

At home I have just braided my hair and wore turbans.

I am trying to moisture and really great my baggie well during this time.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2020 at 9:05pm
D. H GATE

I learned something yesterday and I want to share with. You.

You have 90 days to dispute your order and request a refund.

To be clear

When you create a dispute,
If a seller does not respond to you
D H GATE will give you the funds back.

This is key cause with the virus it is taking much more time to receive items. A vendor sent me a message that planes are limited coming to the States.

If you don't CREATE A DISPUTE CONNECTED to your order and you ---

don't like it or don't receive the item after the 90 day window you have no way to get D H GATE to give you a refund!

I had an order from Jan 19th that did not arrive yet

Supposedly in shipping

It has a tracking number but I decided to dispute and the online dispute area and the computer rejected the request.

I had to call customer service and the have me a one time exception as it was over 90days from the day I made the order online.

So I went and disputed EVER ORDER CLOSE TO 90 days. I was not GOING to even wait for the exact 90 days point and I forget then D H GATE won't give me the most successful back!

So if you ordered you

Go to your shipped list
I opened a date calculator in Google
I checked my order dates
Then you click on the right next to the specific order --- dispute.

You enter the issue
For me - the issue was item not received

Then the seller is contacted by DH GATE, and if they don't respond the refund process starts.

It may take 2-3 weeks so YOU HAVE TO MONITOR your order and you have to contact customer service if you don't see a refund noted by the order.

Edited by sunshine321511 - May 31 2020 at 9:18pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2020 at 9:32pm
Hello Ladies
I hope you are doing well

I am so to report that three family members have died of C o V 19

All were distant relatives, two lived in the same house in New Jersey.

It is real!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2020 at 9:35pm
I have not gone to any of the marches. I have to be honest with MYSELF..I know I am not in the best health to walk long distance so day.

I have to watch on tv.

It is so exciting to see

I did order a t shirt and hat online.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Jun 08 2020 at 9:36pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2020 at 9:16am
Happy fourth of July

I have so many things to share but I am still working from home. I just can't risk logging in from my laptop.

I am still trying to be careful and social distance.

It is not super hard for me as I didn't normally go over a lot of people houses.

I do want to go downtown to see the black lives matter street and artwork. But not today, I know the trains will be packed!

stay safe
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 179180181
  Share Topic