BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2020 at 11:43am

CUTE Sandals

If you like these DIOR sandals order NOW....you know it is gonna probably take 1 1/2 months to arrive.

They seem to only have up to a size 8 in stock so if you are bigger than a 7 I'd pass.

You know these sizes run SMALL!!!

https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-women-sandals-slippers-embroidered-cotton/516355993.html#s1-5-1;searl|2673498004:6

I found a different style under the same seller that goes up to a size 10 Asian so about a size 9 tops.

Women Sandals Black Slippers DWAY Embroidered Cotton Sandals Designer Women Shoes Embroidered Leather Sole With Box

Edited by sunshine321511 - Mar 13 2020 at 11:53am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2020 at 9:21am
Hello Ladies -
I hope everyone is safe and taking care of themselves. I am in the office today but today is my last day. My agency was the last to act so we can start teleworking tomorrow.

I don't think they planned to do anything but OPM put them in a place where they had to say something. Other agencies started teleworking from last week.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2020 at 9:22am
Did you see the video with the little brown skin black girl who called herself ugly.

I cried when I saw first video with the child and the braider. I'm not gonna get into too much detail but I'm say it is hard for black women, it is hard for dark skin black people ...period..men and women.

Well she was on the tamron hall show....this is a nice positive outcome. please see the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNXgjleUMco

Edited by sunshine321511 - Mar 16 2020 at 9:35am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2020 at 9:40am

Z Gallerie - Free shipping code

Free shipping at 49.00 (there are exceptions - leaning mirrors etc)

Code: VIP3H9K2

EXPIRES MARCH 23

I would take that to mean, shop no later than Sunday March 22
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2020 at 2:47pm

Ladies -
I am about to depart, we are to telework until April 3rd

So I won't be posting on here too much as I don't want to risk getting a virus on my home laptop.

But I found a DH Gate shoes only store that has excellent reviews and over 3000.00 sales so they are probably pretty good.

Now I don't know if our US Mail will slow down at some point but check out all these shoes.

They seem to have a lot of cute shoes.

But some of the ones I liked stopped at size 9

I think you will see something you like, but I suggest ordering up 1/2 a size. I read the review for the channel shoes and the reviewer said they run true to size but I don't know when that was typed.

https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search.do?act=search&sus=&searchkey=european_brand_shoes+&catalog=

Well stay safe until
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2020 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

Gucci slides - I ordered these...when did dupes start coming with these types of boxes and paperwork. I remember the old days and fake items were NOTHING LIKE THIS.

I ordered the blue ones thinking they would go good with jeans.

I did order ONE SIZE UP, as I would rather it be too big then too small. Some of the reviews said go UP a size.

YouTube Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZChAaD1qiHc&t=262s

DH Gate Vendor Name: Factory_Store01

Link:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/cheap-luxury-designer-mens-womens-summer/458291720.html#s1-0-1;searl|0204747206

Today - March 24

These slides arrived today.

I am home so I can't post a picture

I ordered two sizes up

The slides look just like this ladies video

They came in a box by Gucci

The fit
My heel is close to the edges so I am glad I went up two sizes.

The top of the slide is loose well wide but the heel length is not too long.

I would not want them to be any smaller.

I plan to order another pair right now.

Very pleased BUT I don't think anyone should ACT like this show is a Gucci shoe.

It looks very good but the 750.00 original MUST BE DIFFERENT so I am just going to wear them to the store and mall no places where I would want to floss and gloss!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2020 at 11:40pm
The virus

Well by now everyone is aware of the fact that WE ARE in need of prayer.

I am worried about hubby as his job is essential in Title but not in 6 figure income. I wish he would stop working, but then he could get FIRED!

His health is most important to me!

I am at HOME and I ordered gloves a and masks from medical supply chain.

I have watched several very good medical VIDEOS on YouTube. I learned a lot of GREAT information.

1- DR D U C VUONG - several good video, one about obesity and black and brown people. Heavy people are suffering more.

2 - ASIAN BOSS - video titled - You need to listen.

These videos might save your life.

This is no joke!!!!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2020 at 5:05pm
Well my mother just called me

A distant cousin died from the virus

I don't know all the details except the following

He had flu symptoms

He went to the hospital and he was sent home

It got worst

He took an ambulance and was admitted and he died

I don't know his medical history

Pray for your family and friends

Wear a mask around your nose and face

If you have DON'T have a face mask,   
no problem, use a head scarf and wrap scarf around your nose and face

Wear gloves everywhere you go

Don't touch your face

Eat well

Take things to boost immune system

I take FOR liver oil liquid and the emergen drink and not once in a while but every morning and EVERY night.

The cod liver oil was sold on Wal-Mart and it must be refrigerated

Item name

Nature's Answer liquid Norwegian cod liver oil
Natural lemon lime flavored

Price 17.54

Edited by sunshine321511 - Mar 31 2020 at 5:14pm
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178
  Share Topic