BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 159>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2018 at 2:53pm

Perfumes

I placed an order on fragrancenet.com

This site has perfumes at a cheaper price.

direct link:

https://www.fragrancenet.com/?mv_pc=gawus_c_fnetcompany_perfumenet_e&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgMPgBRDDARIsAOh3uyLTjJuuf09dFL-TAMAFSu_2EArUoMg4CO1n_y-IIarSeH7HF_FZlW0aAp28EALw_wcB

Now I have purchased from here several times. Here are my comments:
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2018 at 2:59pm

1) Real or Faux fragrances

I have purchased from this site for the last 4 years and I have never received a bottle that was not the original scent and lasted as long as the same fragrance when I purchased in a department store.

2) Cost
Some of the older fragrances are really cheap. The newer scents are higher and sometimes sold out.

3) Tester?
A tester is a fragrance where it is meant for the department store ladies to share with customers. The bottles DO NOT HAVE A TOP.

I used to buy a few testers but I have NOW STOPPED because they just don't look as nice on your dresser with missing tops.

4) Are the fragrances shipped in a box with plastic.

The fragrances are in the box and wrapped in plastic just like the department store.

The testers are in a box with no plastic and no cap at the top.

5) Shipment
I received the free shipping and it takes about 1 week.

6) Payment
I paid with paypal but they take credit cards.

7) What scents did you get this time?

I got one of my favorites -

Sarah Jessica Parker - New York City.

Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir women   - Eau De Parfum Spray

Anais Anais L'Original women   - Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz

John Varvatos men    - Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 oz -FOR HUBBY

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2018 at 3:03pm
If you are interested, here is the picture of my fragrances on the bling cake stands.

Well ladies....have a nice evening....

Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

Update - Lazy Susan Crystal Perfume Stand

Well as expected, I could not find the lazy susan crystal stand in Home Goods. So I went on amazon and found a stand that really worked out even better.

[URL=%3cimg%20src=" rel="nofollow]][/URL]

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2018 at 3:38pm
LADIES - 

I Forgot to share the site for the mirrored floor vase.  Now that I'm making some progress, you might be saying.....that vase does not look that bad afterall.  I like this item.

here is the link to all the floor vases;

TIPS

1) the floor vases arrive in a box that is about 5'8.  It was packed very well.

2) I ordered two but I ordered them separately.  Some of these warehouse workers try and save boxes and put too many breakables in one box.  

3) Took about 8 days to arrive.

4) comes via UPS if I recall correclty.

5) I have the 

42" Silver Polystone Mirror Mosaic Pedestal Floor Vase

The cheapest I have seen is around 115.00 to 120.00

6) There are several new floor vases on the site.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2018 at 3:42pm
Here is the link to amazon for the bling cake stands.  It is sturdy and could hold more than my perfume.  It really looks nice on the dresser.  It also comes in square shape and various sizes.  Remember, measure your area first.  Mine was I think 14 inches and it could not be one inch bigger.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2018 at 12:13pm
NANCY WILSON HAS LEFT US.   REST IN POWER!!!

Another great singer is gone.  I never got to see her in person but I do enjoy jazz.  

Enjoy

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2018 at 2:39pm
I don't know why my links did not work.  

Correction:

Link to buy vases  - efavormart.com
search floor vases

LInk to purchase fragrances

fragrancenet.com

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2018 at 3:18pm
Happy Holidays

Well, last night I went to see Anita Baker.  TO ME, the show was really GOOD.  Her voice has changed but NOT MUCH, I was happily surprised.

The show appeared to have been sold out at the MGM Grand.  if she happens to come by your area please consider going. 

Hubby was sick with a bad cold and I had to go ALONE, but I went.  I did not ask anyone to go as I was hoping he would feel better.  Then it was like 2 hours before time to go and I realized, he can't make it.

SO it was kind of too late to start calling around (also I don't have that many reliable friends) so I really said...put on your big girl panties and JUST GO!!!  

SO I got dressed, and took me an UBER.  I had a nice friendly Uber driver.  I also intentionally left at around 7:30 and MGM is a distance from my house.  SO with all the traffic, I got there at about 8:30 and the show had started.

It seems like she started on time.  She was on the stage when I arrived.

THEN, everybody was jamming.....

The Show was really good, then when the show was coming to an END, about 2 songs to the end....I left and called my UBER HOME.

It was a test for ME to see. can you go alone!!!   Of course, going alone would not be my CHOICE but we must march forward.

ALSO Ticketmaster sells this insurance on tickets, well, this was the one event that I did not buy the insurance.  SO I just lost the cost of his ticket.

I guess I could have started calling around but I didn't so that was my loss.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2018 at 4:25pm
WINTER CAR TIPS

Not that I'm the best car mechanic but, NOW that it is getting COLD, the windows have ice or frost in the morning.  What do you do, get out the scrapper. 

WEll, Don't forget to get a can of 

Prestone De-Icer

YOU spray it the car window and the ice is GONE!!!

Please see the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeaHQbSSUwE

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2019 at 1:44pm
Happy New Year

Yes, I'm home on the federal furlough.  I'll do a quick Q&A to share my experience.

What is a federal furlough?

furlough is the placing of an employee in a temporary nonduty, nonpay status because of lack of work or funds, or other nondisciplinary reasons. There are two main types of federal government furloughs — a “shutdown” or “emergency”furlough and a “save money” furlough

What have you been doing?
At first, I really did not expect it to last very long.  I just watch tv, go on you tube, I have not done anything special.  I have NOT Left the house since Dec 27th.  FOR REAL, I had a bad cold.  Then I got better, then I just stayed home cause what I'm do at the "STORE" but "SHOP".

I did go outside, I went to the corner, the backyard, got the mail but I have not gone to any movies, stores or visited anyone.  You know I can be fully entertained on the internet with all the webseries, jail shows, Investigation discovery shows.

Did you get a paycheck?
Yes, in the goverment, you are two weeks in the "hole" as they say.  So I got a check 2 weeks ago.  I used that check to pay my mortgage and a few other bills.

Will you get anymore pay checks?
NO, I would have been scheduled to get a check on Monday but I'm not getting a check.

Are you depressed or mad?
I'm not going to LIE, I am not depressed.  I am blessed cause my salary was totally for me and my wants and needs and MY CAT!!!

My husband works so he is picking up the slack.  

Many of my sisters here in DC are suffering.  Single mothers with NO HELP, no family to help, kids in diapers, day care expenses.

So I will not dare act like I'm suffering.  I'm okay.  We are going to take money from our savings account to pay February's mortgage.

When do you want to go back to work?
I'm so done, now I'm just on resting my body cause this will probably be the longest that I will be at home not working until I RETIRE.  Which IS not anytime soon.

When do you want to go back to work?
I don't even want to tell you the truth, cause you gonna say I'm getting lazy. BUT I'd be cool going back the first or second week of Feb.
I am starting to wake up later in the morning and just slouching.

But I know many people are suffering and NEED To go back to work tomorrow.

Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 159>
  Share Topic