FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2018 at 8:01am
First off, they have a lot of indoor and outdoor décor.

Also, I ordered my items ONLINE on Sunday and they arrived yesterday (Thursday). The items were boxed well in large boxes.  

I bought indoor décor but they have nice outdoor items.  I have something outside already so I did not focus on décor for outside.

Also this is something that I am doing is focusing on WINTER/XMAS Décor. I tried to buy things that I could keep up from NOW to Late March.

What I got:

1) I bought two of the Winter Wonder Lane Large Red Tinsel Gift Box (decorative box with tinsel - cost 6.00 for large/ 4.50 for medium

The color red matched my dollar store tinsel on the tree.

2) I got two faux Winter Wonder Lane Red Velvet Poinsettia Gold Foil Pot - cost 9.00
I had to fluff then out.

They have a lot of poinsettia items from complete wreaths, to tinsel, table top arrangements for a coffee table or dining room table, pillows, placemats for the table, mantel and other really nice things.I

3) I purchased the silver tone - Winter Wonder Lane Champagne Poinsettia Teardrop Wreath - 13.50 price.  This is a winter décor item for ME, I plan to keep this up for the entire winter.

4) Door mats - I got two door mats for outside.  a) HO HO HO and b) reindeer 

Now that I am looking online now, they really have a lot of nice things.  I doubt my location would have the SPACE for all these items.  The prices are very reasonable.

Free shipping at 75.00

But I'm not gonna LIE and tell you these items look like Z Gallerie Xmas, no that is not true.  But for me, I don't want to invest top dollar in xmas items that will be out on display for ONE MONTH!!!! 

I rather invest in other things, now I did see a sequin tree skirt at pier one but if it goes on clearance online after the holidays, I might "consider" it but not at top price.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Nov 30 2018 at 8:04am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 10:06am
Ladies - Here is a picture of the Pier 1 vase at a better angle.
I know Pier one has some crystal stems so I'm watch and see what the price goes to after Xmas. I'm not 1000% pleased with this but it will work for "now".

remember to slide the gray line over to see the entire picture.

Also the lamp is from Pier one, it comes with a black shade but I changed it to a white shade. The white shade is also sold on pier one.
I believe the lamp now comes with a black, navy and I think gray shade.

">

Edited by sunshine321511 - Dec 06 2018 at 2:47pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 10:38am

here are a few of my big lots items.

BIG LOTS has everything on sale so the items are even cheaper now.

the red tassel box looks nice in person. I also bought the silver tassel boxes.

">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 10:40am
Here is a bit of winter décor which I plan to keep up until March. Also from Big Lots.

">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 7:22am

Do you know what today is....TURBAN DAY...

Today I have on a velvet African tube turban. It is velvet with a lot of sparkle and sequin. This picture DOES NOT do it justice. I only have three like this and I'd love to find more but I am having a hard time finding them at a price "I" want to pay. I paid 30.00 for this one and that is really too high.

But as the saying goes...desperate people...do desperate things.

In person the colors are gold and silver. I think it is for dressy occasions but you KNOW ME!!!

I have it on with blue dark jeans and a black turtleneck.

[URL=%3cimg%20src=" rel="nofollow]][/URL]

Edited by sunshine321511 - Dec 07 2018 at 7:23am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 7:34am

This won't apply to everyone but if you have larger calf and have a hard time finding tall boots that fit you, lane Bryant has several selections online.

Now, I'm not gonna tell you they can compare to some 400.00 or 500.00 designer boots. I'm going to tell you they are "average" under 100.00 boots but for people like ME with bigger calves they can be "mixed" in with more expensive items.

See the details below:

First off - What is a wide calf??

Well for some ladies, our upper calf is larger. It does not always matter if you are plus size but a "majority" of people with this problem are plus size - size 12 and up.

But some ladies with diabetes have wide calves also.

How is the boot different?

The boots are leather or suede like but have a stretchable panel in the back or sides.

What size do these lane Bryant boots start at?

They start at a size 7 and go up to a size 12

Do they look super cheap?

TO me, they don't look like payless boots BUT they don't compare to a MK boot or a vince camuto boot.

But what I have learned is if I have ONE or TWO pairs of more expensive boots, and I add in 2-3 moderate boots in the MIX....all my boots LAST LONGER.

Years ago, like 20-25 years ago I used to have ONE LONDON FOG wool coat in olive green. I was just a young working girl and I wore that coat everyday in the winter. SO you know after about 2 years the COAT WAS DONE!!!

SO I learned, you need several coats to switch in and out so NOTHING GETS OLD.

So that is the purpose of these lane Bryant boots. I about 4 pairs and I'll provide the link.

What is the price?
Well, they are marked at around 89.00 to 99.00 but I'll also provide a coupon code to get 30% or 40% off.

How is shipping?

Shipping is 7.95 or free for pickup in store. I had to pay for shipping because I did not want to lug the boxes home.

Also, side note, Lane Bryant appears to have had problems with people claiming items are not in the box when they get it. They have some notice on the outside of the box saying, if this box is open don't accept it.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 7:51am

These are the boots I got. They come in black and brown and have a gold metal hinge in the back. Which I "think" helps it pass a little better.

https://www.lanebryant.com/faux-leather-tall-boot-with-metal-rand/prd-351494#color/0000009421

I also got this boot, the zipper does not go all the way up the back but stops in the middle if your calf is full. For someone whose calf is NOT as full as mine, then the zipper WILL go to the top.

https://www.lanebryant.com/faux-suede-to-the-knee-stretch-back-black-boot/prd-352945#color/0000000628

Here is the link to all the lane Bryant codes. the best one is

coupon code -
50.00 off 150.00 orders

https://www.retailmenot.com/view/lanebryant.com

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 11:00am

Now for the ladies who want more expensive and better looking wide calf boots, these are on QVC.

I ordered the Issac boots cause of the studs.

Here are three different selections:

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Wide-Calf-Studded-Leather-Riding-Boot.product.A343420.html?sc=NAVLIST

Here are all the other styles. I have the vince camuto and the marc fisher suede in navy and black. I really like the marc fisher boots.

these are my favorites

https://www.qvc.com/Marc-Fisher-Wide-Calf-Leather-Tall-Shaft-Boots---Secrit.product.A342343.html?sc=SRCH

here are all the selections:

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=wide+calf+boots
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139
  Share Topic