FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2018 at 8:15am

have you heard the various artists tribute to maze

This is GOOD.

I'm jamming at my desk, with the HOPES...of having NO WORK to do today.
I'm not joking. I have worked hard in the past and I'm DONE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaAkTo20HNE&index=1&list=PLOMUWt7OScrKbnKWUSND2P3CGJ_tfBDHC

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2018 at 12:26pm

Heads up....

Anita Baker is coming to the MGM Grand for 3 nights. Initially it was two shows, Dec 28 and Dec 29.

A third show was added and it goes on sale tomorrow at 10:00 am - Wednesday, December 26th.

Venue:
The Theater at MGM National Harbor

National Harbor , MD

Now if you are in Baltimore, New Jersey, Philly, really even North Carolina....this is a NICE event.

Hotels:
The MGM is beautiful but HIGH AS HELL. Now if you can swing the MGM that is even better, they have a lot of restaurants etc.

Link to options of hotels:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/HotelsNear-g60925-d11905867-MGM_National_Harbor-Oxon_Hill_Maryland.html

Edited by sunshine321511 - Nov 27 2018 at 12:26pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2018 at 12:41pm

You KNOW...I'm try and get tickets.

*** Sidenote - John Legend is coming on November 28th ******

What I know from experience about MGM Theater....

1) it is one big screen.....the stage.....then a second big screen

So all seats are good except I would not buy the seats on the side which are "bar stool" type seats.

2) Yes, there are restaurants in the hotel

3) A MCM store is there

4) Uber drops you off at the floor of the theater but when the show is over you have to take the escalator to go upstairs to that level to get an uber.

5) Drinks are high as normal and you can't bring liquor or drinks in.
they search ladies bags and you walk through a metal detector.

6) Dress is dress casual

7) no smoking

8) How to understand the ticket seating.

Okay Section 302 is at the top but Seat 1 is the inner seat by the WALL and seat 24 is the outer seat near the aisle.

Section 101 is the same way. Seat 1 is the inner seat.

I made the mistake and thought it was reversed and got seat 1 and 2 as I knew hubby legs the leg space. We were inside the aisle. yuk!!!

Well I hope I can get tickets tomorrow. The Friday and Saturday show is almost sold out except for a seat here and there.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2018 at 7:49am

HOME DECOR

I saw a video on you tube that showed various items in pier one. One of the items was a crystal vase.

The item arrived last night and I want to share it with you.

first here is the video showing a lot of items in pier one. The vase is at 23:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i0HCS5Fhnk&t=1009s

Name of Item: Clear Gems Vase
Price: 129.95
Free Shipping Code - FREESHIP49

After this I will post an actual picture in my home.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2018 at 7:52am

The item is the vase on the floor;

[URL=%3cimg%20src=" rel="nofollow]][/URL]

Edited by sunshine321511 - Nov 28 2018 at 7:52am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2018 at 7:54am
I have to take a better picture from an higher angle.

In any event, please remember with Pier one to only order one item because they tend to pack too many items in one package and items get damaged.

So I just ordered the vase only. It came packaged very well. It was the vase in one box then it was placed in a second box.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2018 at 7:57am
I put up my Christmas tree. This is dollar store tree.

The tree is an older tree from QVC, I have on NO ornaments. Just LIGHTS.

So the tinsel is from the dollar store - 8 sets of tinsel for 8.00
The star (not the best) - 1.00

The large lights are from HSN

I'm DONE!!!

I sort of wanted to invest in a new topper, it does not look that "GREAT" now that i'm looking at the picture.

I might have to work on the topper. I am NOT going to buy a new one. I must repeat that to myself...NO NO....

I'm Save my money for home décor that can be displayed ALL YEAR!!!

I'm on a budget, I have to spend my money wisely.

No gifts under the tree yet.

[URL=%3cimg%20src=" rel="nofollow]][/URL]

Edited by sunshine321511 - Nov 28 2018 at 8:01am
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2018 at 10:11pm
Looks good! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2018 at 2:40pm

Thank you MS CARRIE!!!!

Well Ladies

Do you KNOW what today is...TURBAN DAY!!

You are like, what the HELL, you don't wear your wigs anymore... ha ha

Yes, I broke out my old faithful BOB wig on Monday. So I can wear all my winter hats. My turbans are so easy and I have so many scarves and new exciting turbans that I have to sometimes MAKE MYSELF wear a wig or wear my ponytail.

Today is the first day I have worn a turban this week.

This is one of my favorite turbans. It is from Nigeria, it is a velvet tube turban with sequin. The Sequin does not show as bright in this picture but I LOVE IT!!

I wish I could find some more like this but I have not had any luck.

">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2018 at 7:40am
BIG LOTS CHRISTMAS ITEMS

I received an order last night from Big Lots.  THEY have some nice Xmas accessories for a GREAT PRICE.

I will post pictures next week when I return to work but in the meantime here is the direct link.  I'll share what I bought below and the appearance.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139>
  Share Topic