FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2018 at 8:58am

Home Décor

I have found a new store that is similar to Z Gallerie but the prices are cheaper.

Location - Florida

Name of Store: El Dorado Furniture

Online - Yes, but I don't know the shipping and if they have white glove service.

Link to LONG LONG - Video showing a lot of the furniture, have your pen ready....this sister is showing the tags with the item names.

I noticed when I went online the site is not user friendly so having the names of the item is important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KFSSKq7phs

Direct Link to the Store:
http://www.eldoradofurniture.com/

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2018 at 9:08am

Here is a video taken yesterday of Z Gallerie - pay special attention to the sequin turkeys for the dining room table. I was also watching QVC and they had all these FALL DECOR.

I did NOT BUY ANYTHING, it comes a time, where we gonna STORE all these sh*tZ. Your closets, garage and attic space would be cramped with stuff if you buy everything.

For real, my house is SMALL, so I have learned that I have to FOCUS, and not just buy all this "STUFF" no matter how cute it is.

Tomorrow I will post a picture of my outside fall décor, three items that were real CHEAP. A wreath of shiny tassels 15.00 in fall colors from Lowes, a big lots 10.00 door mat and a shiny tassel cat from target from 2 years ago.

BAM!!! That is it.

Here is the Z Gallerie Thanksgiving Table. LOVE IT!!!

99% of the items she shows in this video are ONLINE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18yV27U8rb8

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2018 at 12:26pm

Hey Ladies - Today is FRIDAY and I'm at work. These jobs are something else but WE all need a salary to live as comfortably as possible.

HOME DECOR

Look at this young sister bedroom, WOW....kids rooms nowadays are so NICE. I love to really see black kids with nice things because it breaks the myth that "OUR" kids don't have nice things.

She has some nice things, she is not providing the links but it is nice to see others ideas. It is a little to sparkly for ME and I LOVE BLING!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V483BNz5_M4&t=763s

Edited by sunshine321511 - Oct 05 2018 at 12:38pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2018 at 12:48pm

Video showing tips and tricks for around the house, I Did NOT know all of these tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr4r0smKFTQ
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2018 at 12:57pm
Well Ladies - I wanted to provide you with an update on my fasting. First off, this time I found a trainer on you tube that has great videos and he has been very helpful.

Here is a video that made all the difference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ9D2IF1n6c&t=317s

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2018 at 1:07pm
I made the MAIN Mistake in the beginning.

1) I was not doing a schedule that I could maintain
2) I was not fasting long enough.

I have a ways to go so I have no expectation to lose all my weight in one month as this is 10 years of weight gain.

BUT

The main thing I want to share is:

Understand the science of the issue. It takes up to 12 hours for your body to burn all the calories from your last meal. Especially if you are eating carbs and a non plant based diet.

SO....the video explained that after the 12 hour mark is when you "BEGIN" to burn your body fat for energy. SO at first I was eating at the 12 hour mark. WHICH was no good because....as soon as I my body wanted to burn my body fat, I FEED it food.

SO NOW, I try and FAST 16 hours then I eat a meal not excessively large but a normal meal.

SO FAR I have lost 8 pounds. YES, I know it is not 20 lbs but it is a Start.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Oct 10 2018 at 1:08pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2018 at 1:35pm
Also I learned for ME....I had to find the best time to stop eating so I would sleep most of the 16 hours of fasting.

That way I'm not sitting the whole day at work and can't eat.

I also got a small notebook to write down my eating habits and when I notice I like to eat to see if I could establish a pattern.

SO for ME. I find it easier to stop eating between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm.

SO say I stop eating at 7:00 pm, then I drink or chew gum but I try my darnest not to eat even a cracker.

So then I wake up at 5:30 am, shower, get ready, feed the cat, do the cat litter, get the bus, then the train.....

So I'm at my desk at 8:25 am, then I try and chew gum until around 10:00 am then I have a cup of coffee.

Then I tend to want to eat by 11:00 which is 16 hours of fasting.

So I don't have to many hours of not eating on either the morning or evening hours.

Now some people do one meal a day and those people seem to really lose weight but I'm not their "yet" I tend to want to nibble.

Well I will keep posting my experience but I really think I can do this eating schedule for LIFE, as you just don't eat.

I also vary the times on the weekend for date night and just sunday cooking etc.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2018 at 10:48am
Hey Ladies

Well, I was on you tube a few weeks ago, and I was watching a kitchen décor video and this lady had an island. On the island she had a faux cake as decoration.

You are thinking a faux cake???

Yes, these are cakes that are used at weddings, some fancy parties, baby showers etc. Where a cake is on "display" but the real sheet cake is in the back and that cake is served to the guests.

Or some people use small faux cakes on a table with their one large cake.

I'm try and find the video so you can see the you tubers faux cake. She never disclosed where she got her cake but I did find a lady on Etsy who makes them.

I got a small one for my kitchen. I don't have an island but I placed it in the corner. Just a small thing to make a house look like a home.

">

Edited by sunshine321511 - Oct 12 2018 at 10:49am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2018 at 10:53am
So here are the details:

Cake:

Yes, the cake has real frosting, you can't eat it and I would be careful with small children who might TRY and eat it thinking it is a real cake. The icing can move.

Size:
I got the smallest size.

Cake Stand
The stand is a 9.00 stand from walmart, the bling mirror plate is from QVC.

How Long:
It took about 2 weeks

Etsy Vendor:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/581531247/white-and-cream-rosette-fake-cakes

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2018 at 12:09pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 140>
  Share Topic