FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 135>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 9:01am

I know the picture does not seem that "great" but it is very sequin in person. The covered section in the middle is where your names and date of marriage is listed.

you select the color flowers and feathers.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 9:03am

HOME DECOR

Crystal Lamp from Value City....

Details pending..here is a picture.

I have the camera on no flash so you can see the details of the lamp. The lamp is bright at least 100 W when turned on.

[URL=%3cimg%20src=" rel="nofollow]][/URL]

[URL=%3cimg%20src=" rel="nofollow]][/URL]

Edited by sunshine321511 - Sep 07 2018 at 9:12am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 9:07am

The Lamp above is from Value City. There was some DRAMA with this purchase. Below I will give you all the details.

https://www.valuecityfurniture.com/product/item/living-room/accents/lighting/crystal-globe-table-lamp/2025721/1624854

Size: Dimensions: Height: 21''    
Product Overview

Sparkling Style. Beautifully cut and crafted, the Crystal Globe table lamp adds a little glimmer to any space.

DRAMA

Okay, I ordered 3 of this lamp - 2 for bedroom 1 for family room.

Then I also ordered the floor model for the living room. Here is the taller one which I really wanted.

The link below is to the taller lamp, I am 5'7 and the lamp is about the height of a 5'3 or 5'4 person.

https://www.valuecityfurniture.com/product/item/living-room/accents/lighting/crystal-curve-floor-lamp/2029245/2133842

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 9:11am

SO I ordered 3 short lamps, 1 tall floor lamp and a red faux leather sectional. I later cancelled the sectional.

So the men came with the lamps.

They were in large boxes but when the men opened the boxes the tall lamp was BROKEN. I said, here we GO!!!

Then they opened the first smaller lamp and it was BROKEN!!!

Then they opened lamp 3 and 4 and they were not broken so I kept them.

So the purpose is....

If you purchase any crystal items, make sure if you don't do delivery, that you OPEN it in the store. The tall lamp was broken on the inside, so the bulbs were shaking.

The smaller lamps, were just broken.

I thought to myself what if I had picked this up at the store, and did not open these super large boxes until I got home, they would have SWORN I broke the lamps.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 9:17am

Z Gallerie POLICY ----

Just for you to avoid any drama or 10% restocking FEE, let me tell you what happened to me.

Last week, I went to Z Gallerie to return a picture I ordered online. I did not keep the box it came in but I had my receipt and it was on the showroom floor.

WELL the manager said that Z gallerie has 10% restocking fee if you don't return with the packaging. Of course, this is "optional" but you know she applied it to "ME".

I did ask for the written policy and it was on their written policy but it was "optional". I think it could have been waved, lucky for me it was only 10 or 11 dollars.

SO KEEP YOUR BOXES for a while until you are SURE you want to keep the item.

I did not make a big production, I was going to take it home and mail it back but I thought, by the time we drive home, go to the UPS to buy a large enough box, pay to ship it back to Chicago - I have spent 11 dollars. SO I LET IT GO.

So just keep that in mind, KEEP the shipping packaging in its entirety until you are super sure.

Stay encouraged.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 2:57pm

Ladies -- I broke down and DID IT... I just got tickets to Maxwell.

If you are near DC, he will be at the MGM on Thurs Oct 4 and Fri Oct 5.

All the seats are good, the MGM has two big screens so no matter where you sit you can see good.

So it is --- Screen ----stage-----screen.

I have sat on both sides.

You don't know who I'm talking about, YES YOU DO!!!

Here is a link to his playlist...ENJOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkPy4yq7EJo&list=PLUxsfoxMygT0VVXKuPuUC9_O2gpVEcwnh&index=1

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 8:32pm
 Shocked sunshine321511 

I sign in to check the weave forum . Your recent post made my Year !!! 

I love anything Lucite . I own several Muniz / Karl springer items . We really enjoy our dinning set purchase several years ago . My 13 year old daughter finally appreciates my Lucite addiction lol . Hubby purchase the girl a lucite Poster bed . Guess I will need to buy my own . CryLOL

I plan to read every page . Your post are very informative and uplifting . 
Sad no topics on Mrs Franklin .  I thought about making my own , but many members only lurk or left BHM . 

Thank you .Thumbs UpHug

Edited by india100 - Sep 07 2018 at 10:13pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2018 at 2:34pm
HEY MS. INDIA -

It is really great to hear from you. WOW you have some great Muniz items, you are blessed.

Your daughter, is so LUCKY!! She is highly favored and blessed by the LORD. I never had such nice things as a young girl.

yes, BHM is very "quiet", I really expect it to be "gone" at anytime but I just keep typing along.   
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2018 at 2:38pm

WIGS WIGS WIGS

I LOVE Friday Night hair, look at this wig here. I love the color and this sister, the wig really looks great on her. I'm tempted to order but I have at least 10 wigs I have not worn yet. SO I saved the video in my wigs play list to refer back to it at a later date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiZClUtUOzs

Friday Night Hair GLS105

She has a direct link in the description box. Isn't this color FIRE!!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2018 at 2:40pm
HOME DECOR -

I'm probably the LAST one to see this video but here is Adrienne Houghton's home tour. She has some "nice" things but I was expecting MORE!!! I don't now, it is nice, I'm not hatin but I just expected WAY over the TOP.

Adrienne Houghton's House Tour | All Things Adrienne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCiZPZkvOBE

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 135>
  Share Topic