FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 135>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2018 at 1:00pm
Below is a Q&A for the eyebrows above:

Any difference in your eyebrows compared to when you penciled in color?

NO not really, it just makes the process easier. When I have on no makeup, my eyebrows look "done".

Could you have got a more exciting or dramatic style?

Yes, you choose what you want. You can either take pictures, you can let her draw the shape. I intentionally did not want anything too dramatic. I wanted it to really look "normal" really kind of "plain" so when I have on no makeup or get even OLDER, I don't look crazy.

Well crazy is not the "right term" but I just did not want anything too dramatic.

What are the color options? Could you get jet black or different shades of brown?

Yes, she has all the colors for every possible hair color. Also she did a test area first to see if I liked it before she did the entire brown.

What if I have no eyebrow hair, do I need hair?

No you don't, many of her patients have alopecia.

Did you trim your eyebrows before you went or get them done?

I used a small eyebrow shaver pen a few days prior but I did nothing the day before, she trimmed my hair during the process.

Did you have pain later in the day?

No, it is not like a tattoo on the body where sometimes I have felt an ache later (well that may only apply to me since I have larger tattoos). but I felt no pain later.

Can I take advil before the process?

NO, NO, she specifically told me to not take any advil, Tylenol because it can cause more bleeding.

Did you bleed a lot?

I did not have any running blood, I did not see any blood on my face at all.

Was the needle small?

Yes, the needle is super small and she shows you your sealed and new needle as she takes it out the wrapping. Yes, she wear gloves and a mask.

Did you feel sick or light headed during the process?

I did not feel any way but I have had route canal's and other medical procedures so I was not unfamiliar with a little annoying pain. On a scale of 1-10 this process was a 2-4 depending on your tolerance.

How many times did she tattoo each brow?

She did three "passes" on each brow. The first pass hurt at a leave 4, then each pass hurt less and less and the numbing cream worked more and more.

Could you go out that night to the club, movies, swimming, etc?

NO exercise for 3-5 days after, especially days 1-3 she does not want you to sweat on your face. NO POOL as the chlorine in your brows, no SEA WATER, NO MAKEUP on the brows for at least 5 days.

The goal is to keep all possible germs out of skin.

Did your face swell up or your eyebrows swell?

No, I could go anywhere after the procedure, my brows looked GOOD, I left her house and met hubby at Ruby Tuesdays. SO that tells you I felt fine and looked "normal".

have you gotten a lot of compliments?

Honestly, NO. I don't know if people did not "notice" since my eyebrows are "normally" done anyway. I KNOW, they look better, my picture might not have been the "best" but when I look in the mirror, I am pleased and that is really the most important thing.

Is it worth the "money"?
Well, it depends on your budget. 300.00 could buy you a bag, pay rent, be a car payment, so it really depends but for me, it does last at least 5-8 years. So I treated myself.

Well stay encouraged.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Sep 05 2018 at 1:01pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2018 at 1:33pm
UPDATED - Went to AA Museum at LUNCH today.

Tested going to the African American Museum, I went at lunch today.

I am around the corner from the museum and I went there to get a coffee table book I saw last week.

NO ONE was in line. Well, let me not exaggerate, about 10-15 people were in line.

The store is to the right after you go through security. I just went right to the store.

I purchased this book.

Double Exposure African American Women

Item Description - Paperback, 72 Pages, 60 color illustrations; 7" x 6.9".

Cost 16.99

It is a book of black women through history with a short blurb about each person.

It is online also.

https://www.smithsonianstore.com/product/double-exposure-african-american-women-10710.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn&ecList=7&ecCategory=56#customerReviews

Well, this is the first of my new black coffee table book collection. AS I move forward, I will share with you what I get. I really would like to get some of the JET Magazine hardback collector series books, my mother has one, but she is NOT giving it up.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 8:27am

Here are some pictures from the DC Tour

">

">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 8:30am

Martin Luther King Memorial

Their are quotes all the way around the statue.

">

">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 8:33am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 8:36am
General Pictures from DC

">

Below is a picture of a Chair that is a landmark in dc. Here is a little history of the chair.

Chair is a public artwork designed as an advertisement by Bassett Furniture, located at the intersection of Martin Luther King Ave. and V. Street S.E., in the Anacostia neighborhood of Washington, D.C., ...

">
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 8:44am
Pictures from inside the African American Museum

">

">

These statues are all over the museum - they connect to the topic of the area.

">
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 8:46am
">

There are a lot of quotes on the walls also

">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 8:54am

This is a picture of the founding donors, some are in larger print, notice Oprah has a very large column.

">

">

">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2018 at 8:59am

A few weeks ago, I posted about the super mini wedding broom that I ordered off Etsy. Well FINALLY, here is the picture.

My custom order broom is only 15 inches long not including bristles, so it is more wall art size. You are requesting a custom reduced size, I could have gone at least 4 inches larger, the handle would have been longer NOT the broom bristles.

VENDOR -

https://www.etsy.com/listing/475988303/20s-era-wedding-broom?ref=shop_home_active_1

">

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 135>
  Share Topic