FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 130>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2018 at 2:07pm
Also received the wedding broom in the mail. It is very pretty in person, it is not large, I honestly think my custom order was too small.

I have it placed by a few crystal picture frames so it picks up on that and blends. Here is a picture, it is about 15-18 inches long TOTAL, where I expected it to be the handle alone was 15 inches long. I will also insert a picture of the handle up close.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2018 at 2:09pm
DANG - I was just about to add the pictures via tinypic and OF COURSE, I don't know WHY I even use that site.

The screaming message came on about we at Microsoft found a virus connected to your computer. That is why I only come on now at work and not on my personal computer.

I might not be able to attach the pictures today.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2018 at 9:45am
How To Flat Iron A Synthetic Wig

Very informative video, she shows step by step on how to do this. I would not have remembered her tip of using a spray bottle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWrfNzKTuAU

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2018 at 12:09pm
Just in case you planned to come to DC this weekend for sightseeing, my job just sent out the following emails to "alert" which I say is really "warn" staff.

The White Right protest is this weekend.

I try and avoid putting myself in harms way, I'm sure I work with people who dislike ME every day. But to go to an area with 10,000 Klan members is not a good idea.

Here is the notice we received.

This is to provide information on an event scheduled for Sunday, August 12, 2018, in Washington, DC.

EVENT INFORMATION: The National Park Service has permitted a group to assemble at Lafayette Square, across from the White House. The event is labeled, ‘Unite the Right 2’ and is anticipated to draw an attendee group similar to the “Unite the Right” event in 2017 in Charlottesville, VA.   Sunday is the one-year anniversary of the 2017 “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, a white nationalist event in which a counter protester was killed and two Virginia State Police troopers died in a helicopter crash. In addition to rally participants, a significant number of counter protesters are expected to demonstrate. Local law enforcement and security personnel will be coordinating efforts to ensure safety during the event.

According to publicly available information, “Unite the Right 2” participants plan to assemble at 2:00PM EDT Sunday, August 12, 2018, at the Vienna Metro Station and utilize public transportation to arrive at the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. From that point the published plan for the group is:

•     5:00PM EDT, Parade march from Foggy Bottom Station to Lafayette Square
•     5:30-7:30PM EDT, Demonstration at Lafayette Square
•     7:30 PM EDT, Transport back to vehicles and disperse

Remember, safety first. I'm not even coming downtown this weekend.

I'm not saying be afraid, I'm saying, be alert of our surroundings, if you KNOW in advance, then you can make an intelligent decision that is best for YOU and your family.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2018 at 2:36pm
BRAIDED WIG UPDATE ---

Well Ladies....

I applied my wig with the black got to be glued gel and it worked. Here is my wig review.

Mistakes -
I should have gotten a longer wig, I guess I was trying to not spend too much money. BUT a longer length like 20 inches would have given me more pin up options.

Appearance --
I will take pictures when I put it on again. But I am pleased BUT...
the wig is made to wear the part in the middle and I tried to LIFT it up to wear it a different way and it required more tweaking.

The braids do look good to me and their are no blank areas.

The braids are super small as the pictures above indicated.

GO TO BE GLUED EXPERIENCE -
I don't know how the got to be glue gel will work when on is sweating or super hot BUT it worked in the HOUSE and I felt the "feel" of the wig being secure in the front.

Note, I only put the gel in front of my head, I still PINNED the sides and back. I'm just not confident to wear it without any pins.

Also I'm concerned about losing my edges.

REMOVAL of WIG:
I followed the tips of a sister on the Tube, she said...get a spray bottle with water, get a wash cloth, spray the front of the wig where the glue is and use your FINGERS to rub in the water. IT was like MAGIC, the gel did loosen.

It did not "APPEAR" that I lost any edges but we all know how thing are when it comes to hair, you do it a few times, no hair loss but if you do it constantly, everyday...you might just have some hair loss.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2018 at 2:38pm

Home Décor

This sister posts detailed home décor videos and tells you where she purchased the items. This is her bedroom and most of the items are from wayfair.

Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU_-BAjWJk0&t=865s

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2018 at 2:43pm
Mirrored Furniture from Wayfair

I want to add, I purchased a small mirrored end table from Wayfair and it arrived BROKEN and cracked in a few areas. So I think if ordering mirrored furniture please EXPECT the possibility that it will arrive broken or cracked. It is like the "LUCK" of the draw.

Wayfair did send me another which was not broken BUT I knew the exact day of arrival and I teleworked that day.

When I heard the Fed EX truck, I RAN outside to let him know ...MY BOX IS HEAVY and it is GLASS!!!

I'm sure he was thinking, who cares...

BUT I was their to monitor that he did not THROW my box cause I think the delivery men will not always handle with care.

SO since I was home to "monitor" he carried it right in my living room. So the new end table was not broken.

Wayfair did ask me to send pictures of the broken table in order to get a new one. SO just keep that in mind.

Also the table I purchased had no assembly, while some of the items in the video below required assembly. I can do "light" screw in a handle but their is a mirrored nightstand in the video above that requires you to practically do each section. So that was NO GO for me.

Well stay encouraged.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2018 at 8:12am
Home Décor

Hey Ladies
I want to share a video with you. This young lady, I LOVE her living room. It is a popular you tuber but I never saw her before.

First off, if you don't like all white you WONT like this video. I don't want an all white living room but I see things that I love in her décor.

The furniture is SUPER expensive and way pass Z Gallerie. I will add the link to the some of the furniture stores that I was not familiar with in a totally new posting.

Many people of "course" hated but with AGE, I have learned, we can't control a lot of things.

1) appearance or genetics
2) wealth from parents or grandparents

SO...with AGE.... I have learned you have to KILL the spirit of jealousy and TRY a) improve yourself and 2) get ideas from others on how I can improve myself or my surroundings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXkxheJ1dQ0&t=351s

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2018 at 8:19am
Furniture Store with furniture shown in this video and BEAUTIFUL bedroom furniture and WOW, so many nice things.

YES, it is expensive...but we can 1) save 2) try and find a dupe (which I think I have found) and I'll post.

SUPER EXPENSIVE FURNITURE STORE -- Now if you don't like contemporary furniture, this might not be the store for YOU, but I saw a lot of NICE THINGS....

https://www.unlimitedfurnituregroup.com/

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2018 at 8:22am

A furniture store a "LITTLE" cheaper with similar, now I'm saying "SIMILAR" not identical is HORCHOW HOME

https://www.horchow.com/Furniture/Bedroom/cat000003_cat000001_cat000000/c.cat?navpath=cat000000_cat000001_cat000003

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 130>
  Share Topic