FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 130>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2018 at 3:10pm
">

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2018 at 3:11pm
">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2018 at 3:13pm
I just wanted to post two pictures from the show. We were lucky that it did not rain. I realized at the show that I'm more of a destiny's child fan the a solo Beyoncé fan.

I knew the main songs but I have never purchased her album so I did not know every song.

All and all, we had a good time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2018 at 3:15pm

I also wanted to give an update and correction on the broom. A normal wedding broom is quite long, about 39 inches, not including the broom bristles.

My custom order broom is only 15 inches long not including bristles, so it is more wall art size. I just wanted to clarity so if anyone was interested you need to MAKE sure you are requesting a custom reduced size order.

Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

You know I got married at the justice of the peace, I was not blessed to have a church wedding. Well I was on ETSY and I found a lady who makes the most beautiful wedding brooms.

Here is the meaning of jumping the broom in the black community:

In some African-American communities, marrying couples will end their ceremony by jumping over a broomstick, either together or separately. This practice is well attested for as a marriage ceremony for slaves in the Southern United States in the 1840s and 1850s who were often not permitted to wed legally.

-----

So after getting married many people hang the broom somewhere in their home. They come with a hook for hanging on your wall. So when I saw this ladies hand made wedding brooms, I was like WOW.

Here is the link. Before you click, yes, some of them are expensive but YOU Get what you pay for. This is going to be like a piece of art in my home on the wall in the family room. So keep in mind, the price is high but YOU want to keep it for years.

She has several styles, I love BLING so this one worked for my décor which is the crystal, red and gold. But I did not get any red in the broom so if I later switch my furniture, it will still work.

Here is my broom

https://www.etsy.com/listing/475988303/20s-era-wedding-broom?ref=shop_home_active_1

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2018 at 7:45am

I was finally able to get a picture of the light fixture I mentioned below in a real living room.

Below is the link and I'm attach the picture after this posting.

home décor....

Ladies - I just found this new website for home lighting. WOW is all I can say. Look at this item, I want IT!!

They have a cheaper -smaller version for 800+

http://maximlighting-outletstore.com/search_individual_result.asp?current=386332&page=1

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2018 at 7:46am
is this not a show stopper. This is sold on the site above, maxim lighting.

">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2018 at 7:48am
here is another show stopper -- I found on another site but the sister did not say where she purchased them at. I'm look on maxim lighting and I hope to find the exact vendor.

">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2018 at 8:48am

SCAM ALERT...

I read this on another board, and it was done to the elderly.

You already KNOW the outcome before even reading this.

AGE is terrible because I can even see it in my mother, things that would not get PAST you before, or FOOL you before, you are more receptive to helping, giving, as some people get older.

That is my many SCAMMERS, specifically target the elderly. What I Don't understand about the story below, is why not call the son's wife, or call the son's cell phone. Why just start sending MONEY!!!

My own cousin who was living in England tried to send a scam email to a lot of people that she lost her wallet, but her mother lives in England. She was just scamming hoping people would send her money. Once I told her, I KNEW it was a scam via email, she of course, never contacted me any more. Moral of story, family can scam just like strangers.

Here is the scamming story.

-------

His wife received a call a few weeks ago, it was from a "lawyer" in NYC. Her son had been arrested out of the country and needed money to get back to the US. The wife did the whole walmart gift card thing, then the request was for more and more and more. One day the wife said she had no more money and the "lawyer" asked her if she told her husband what was going on with "their son." She told him no, that he would be angry so the lawyer asked for her husbands phone number. She gave it to him. When he got the call, he was on to them. almost 25 k later he is making arrangements to pay his credit card.

By the time the husband got called, the son was back in the country and they were able to confirm the scam. The poor woman was terrified, the "lawyer" would call with tales of her son being beaten in this prison. Being starved to death.

The tears on this mans eyes and his trembling voice are something I will never forget. He told me his wife is not doing well and he is afraid the horror of it all is going to kill her. He is 90.

Please warn your loved ones.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2018 at 2:01pm
UPDATE --- BRAIDED WIG RECEIVED......UPDATES BELOW.......

Hey Ladies -

I found a new site for braided wigs, I did break down and order one. I'm NOT recommending that anyone order now until I Get mine, so I can come and give an honest review.

Here is the link:

https://bellabraidedwigs.com/

this site is popular on the tube. I ordered the basis, part down the middle small individuals, something I could wear to work and not be too attention getting.

8/7/18

Well Ladies - the braided wig arrived last week.

I am pleased BUT I need to practice how to place it on my head so it looks like braids without using any GLUE. Here are a few pictures, but I plan to put it on and come back with pictures soon.

size of braids - very small

">

">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2018 at 2:03pm
Which wig did I order....here is the specifics.

Bella Braided Wigs - Desola

Bella Braided Wigs

Sale price $125.00 USD

https://bellabraidedwigs.com/collections/bella-wigs/products/bella-braided-wigs-desola

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 130>
  Share Topic