FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 136>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2018 at 2:39pm
Georgia Mom Left Baby In Hot Car To Die While She Got Her Hair Done. UPDATE

This is another terrible situation, but I have learned with age that just because someone is your father, mother, sister, brother...that does NOT mean they care about you or even love you.

This lady NEVER loved this child. What a pretty cute baby, as a women with no children I would have taken her if she needed help.

She did not care, 6 hours in the car, in a dirty pamper, nothing to eat, nothing to drink.

I only have a cat and I'm tell you, when the house gets too hot for my cat, he starts to meow, meow....like he is saying TURN ON THE AIR CONDITIONER....he looks at me like...CHEAP AZZ, turn on the air conditioner. Once I put it on, he quiets down.

I add that to say, can you imagine what this child went through. SO you know this baby was crying and screaming in that car. This is terrible. She never went back to the car.

link -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2hNlKxUw_w&t=916s

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2018 at 2:46pm
WS Female Calls Police Saying She Was Threatened By Black Man Sitting In Car

Everyday it is the SAME THING....he is waiting to go to yoga class.

This could have really escalated. She lied that he attacked a person, can you imagine if this was done in another city? WOW, we have to be very careful when in public, be alert, have your camera phones ready, teach your children to be ready to record at ALL times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xd8-TLTwiA

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2018 at 2:16pm

Mass Grave Discovered With 95 Black Convict Lease Program Inmates

very informative video, I was not aware of the black convict lease programs in the 1800's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvpDEePWsI8

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2018 at 2:18pm

I Like this guy, to me he has good relationship advice but I'm not saying everything he says is right.

THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF MEN AND WOMEN IN THIS WORLD...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrKkD6XcYuI

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2018 at 2:31pm

Well, I'm at work, trying to do as "LITTLE" as possible. WHY LIE... that is MY TRUTH... I'm old and tired and I want no drama in the office.

Want to listen to KEM...here is a great playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSEx7oeWaho&index=3&list=RDEMrjCcXqxpn9nC_99SrfskjQ

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2018 at 8:49am
I read this on another messageboard and it really spoke to me. I hope this helps you.

The Environment That Broke You Cannot Be The Environment That Puts You Back Together You can’t heal around the same people who broke you, the people who caused you pain because every single day will be a different reminder of the past, the bruises, and the wounds.

You can’t start loving yourself around the same people who made you doubt your self-worth, question your abilities and had a hard time loving you for who you are.

You can’t rebuild yourself around those who destroyed you. You can’t use their bricks as a foundation because it won’t hold you together. It never did.

You can’t smile from the heart around those who made you cry your eyes out. You can’t be happy around those who made you miserable.

You can’t speak up around those who constantly silenced you. You can’t love your voice when you’re surrounded by the same people who told you that you don’t have one.

You can’t fall in love with anyone when you’re surrounded by people who constantly point out your flaws and the flaws of anyone you like. You can’t give someone a fair chance when you’re around those who shut out anyone they don’t approve of.

You can’t be safe when you’re constantly living in fear. Fear of trying, fear of speaking up, fear of making what makes you happy and fear of falling in love. You can’t live among those who punish you whenever you don’t follow their rules.

You can’t find yourself among those who made you feel lost, abandoned and misunderstood. You can’t revive your soul when you’re surrounded by those who wrecked it.

Your environment is more important than you think. Your environment determines what kind of life you’re going to live, what kind of people you’ll attract and what kind of expectations and standards you’ll set for yourself and others.

And sometimes we think that we can’t change our environment or it’s too late to find a new one, but it’s never too late. It’s never too late to realize that you don’t deserve to live with people who bring you more misery than joy. It’s never too late to understand that you don’t have to be punished every time you disagree with them. It’s never too late to walk away from any environment that doesn’t nourish your mind, body, heart and soul.

It’s never too late to heal. You can always heal, just not around those who broke you because all they know is how to break things and it’s not out of pure evil or ill intention, it’s just their psychology, it’s how they were raised, it’s what they’ve been taught. But you’re learning a different lesson and it’s time to find like-minded students who are going to help you succeed and live a better life!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2018 at 8:55am
I don't know if you heard about this but....

Florida Man Shot Dead Over Handicap Parking Spot & No One Is Arrested.

Before I link the video, I'm give my 2 cents.

Please remember, we are living in the "TRUMP" era where when "they" see a black person do something they don't like, or they feel you are not entitled to be in the area (such as the pool incidents)....they will do TWO THINGS.....

approach you to ask WHY
then CALL THE POLICE...

This man died and has left his sons with NO FATHER over a parking space.

I'm not saying the shooter was correct, I'm not saying the black man was wrong or right. I'm saying be CAREFUL when in public, try and be ready and EXPECT the worst in situations.

Don't die over something that could have been avoided by conversation or JUST IGNORING the person.

That man was ready to SHOT a person of color, he was ready, as soon as he fell on the ground, he pulled out his GUN!!!

be careful when in large groups, look around, try and avoid conflict if possible

Well here is the video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbIZVpEIseE

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2018 at 8:44am

You know I got married at the justice of the peace, I was not blessed to have a church wedding. Well I was on ETSY and I found a lady who makes the most beautiful wedding brooms.

Here is the meaning of jumping the broom in the black community:

In some African-American communities, marrying couples will end their ceremony by jumping over a broomstick, either together or separately. This practice is well attested for as a marriage ceremony for slaves in the Southern United States in the 1840s and 1850s who were often not permitted to wed legally.

-----

So after getting married many people hang the broom somewhere in their home. They come with a hook for hanging on your wall. So when I saw this ladies hand made wedding brooms, I was like WOW.

Here is the link. Before you click, yes, some of them are expensive but YOU Get what you pay for. This is going to be like a piece of art in my home on the wall in the family room. So keep in mind, the price is high but YOU want to keep it for years.

She has several styles, I love BLING so this one worked for my décor which is the crystal, red and gold. But I did not get any red in the broom so if I later switch my furniture, it will still work.

Here is my broom

https://www.etsy.com/listing/475988303/20s-era-wedding-broom?ref=shop_home_active_1

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2018 at 8:45am
I LOVE bling so if that is not you, here are all her other brooms, remember to click each block under each picture so you can see all the views of each broom.

ALL THE BROOMS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ElvesFlorals?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=19265222

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2018 at 9:49am

Well Ladies.... I'm going to see Beyoncé tonight... YES...It's true... it's true.

She is in DC for two days, tonight and tomorrow.

Hubby and I are going. I'll report back all the details.

We are expecting rain here in DC, so I got two ponchos and I'm take them.

We will probably be some of the "oldest" there not with KIDS. BUT this event is for MY ENJOYMENT...

After going on the soul train cruise, if you can see some of these entertainers go...if you can.

On the cruise, I could hear the difference in Eddie Levert's voice, and I said, Oh, I'm see these singers while they are at their PRIME.

I'm wear my braided wig, some crop pants and tennis shoes. I'm have to WALK as we don't have parking at the stadium.

Well wish me LUCK!!! I'm take pictures and post on here.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 136>
  Share Topic