FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:39pm
Georgia Mom Left Baby In Hot Car To Die While She Got Her Hair Done. UPDATE

This is another terrible situation, but I have learned with age that just because someone is your father, mother, sister, brother...that does NOT mean they care about you or even love you.

This lady NEVER loved this child. What a pretty cute baby, as a women with no children I would have taken her if she needed help.

She did not care, 6 hours in the car, in a dirty pamper, nothing to eat, nothing to drink.

I only have a cat and I'm tell you, when the house gets too hot for my cat, he starts to meow, meow....like he is saying TURN ON THE AIR CONDITIONER....he looks at me like...CHEAP AZZ, turn on the air conditioner. Once I put it on, he quiets down.

I add that to say, can you imagine what this child went through. SO you know this baby was crying and screaming in that car. This is terrible. She never went back to the car.

link -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2hNlKxUw_w&t=916s

Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:46pm
WS Female Calls Police Saying She Was Threatened By Black Man Sitting In Car

Everyday it is the SAME THING....he is waiting to go to yoga class.

This could have really escalated. She lied that he attacked a person, can you imagine if this was done in another city? WOW, we have to be very careful when in public, be alert, have your camera phones ready, teach your children to be ready to record at ALL times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xd8-TLTwiA

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123
  Share Topic