FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 130>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2018 at 1:10pm

Zury Sis Afro Lace Front Small Box Braid Wig 30 inch Back in stock!

I did not order this wig but I see "potential". Of course the wig on Bella braids was a "treat" while this is more reasonably priced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwYguEmMG0o&t=807s

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2018 at 1:12pm
This video also shows tips on how to style braided wigs. Which are great for all year round not just the summer. I don't know this vendor but I'm ore interested in the techniques.

[URL=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub7-uh1J-2Y&t=151s[/URL]
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2018 at 1:17pm
Did anyone hear about this....

Restaurant Manager Pleads Guilty To Abusing & Enslaving Mentally Challenged Black Man

Restaurant Manager Pleads Guilty To Abusing & Enslaving Mentally Challenged Black Man

WOW, this is so upsetting the main thing is, Where was his family?

I have learned in my own family and my hubby family. Just cause someone is "related" to you, that does not mean they even LIKE YOU or even CARE about you or your well being.

How could this happen in 2017 to a person who has family in the "TOWN". Strangers reported the issue not his family.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2018 at 10:03am
Ladies - These braided wigs are really popping now. Here is another company. This style is not for "ME" but many younger ladies might love it.

It is very long but you select the length you want. I suspect they sent her this wig for her to do the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZN3Xtylok4

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2018 at 10:42am
If you or someone you know is considering suicide, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), text “help” to the Crisis Text Line at 741-741 or go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

So many people are depressed and need help. If you are feeling depressed get help. I have felt depressed myself and I know it is easy to slip into depression. Stay strong and stay encouraged.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2018 at 11:05am
REMINDER.....Telephone SCAMS....

BEST BET, don't answer the phone to unknown numbers. I can't believe that my coworker was fooled. The information below was provided on my next-door community page today.

SCAM ALERT....If you are asked to pay with GIFT CARDS....WARNING...IT IS A SCAM

Has someone asked you to go get a gift card to pay for something? Many people have been asked to pay with gift cards by a caller claiming to be with the IRS, tech support for a company, or a so-called family member in need. If you’ve gotten a call like this, you know that the caller will then demand the gift card numbers and PIN. And, poof, your money is gone.

Scammers are good at convincing people there really is an emergency, so lots of people have made the trip to the Walmart or Target or CVS to buy gift cards to send these callers. And scammers love gift cards; it’s one of their favorite ways to get your money! These cards are like giving cash and are nearly untraceable unless you act almost immediately.

So here’s the most important thing for you to know: anyone who demands payment by gift card is always a scammer. Should you buy an iTunes, Google Play, Steam, Kroger, Walgreens, BestBuy, Amazon, CVS, Rite Aid or ANY OTHER gift card for someone who demands payment? For any reason?

NO.

Gift cards are for gifts, not payments. If you’ve bought a gift card and lost money to someone who might be a scammer, tell the company who issued the card. (The contact info might be on the card, but might require some research) Call or email iTunes or Amazon or whoever it was. Tell them their card was used in a scam. If you act quickly enough, they might be able to get your money back. Either way, it’s important that they know what happened to you. And then please tell the FTC here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-1 or call 1-877-FTC-HELP about your loss. Your report helps us try to shut the scammers down."

*FTC.gov
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2018 at 11:22am
Owing the IRS and how it "REALLY" Works...

I have owed the IRS taxes many many times, so I'm explain how it really works. I can't stress this enough, the IRS does not call your house, job, cellphone, asking you to pay what you owe with gift cards.

Here is how it works.

I owe takes, I file in April.
By October they send me a letter with the balance due
They send about 3 letters before the FINAL Letter comes certified mail.

*** Certified mail requires you to go to the post office and pick up the letter after you show ID and you have to sign for the letter****

Now by the second letter, I call and make arrangements.
They will allow you to make payments but you have to pay interest which is a small amount.

They don't threaten you, call your supervisor, call your parents, call your husband, call you job at all.

But if you don't pay, they will call your job and garnish your salary. They can't take your WHOLE CHECK.

Federal Wage Garnishment Limits for Judgment Creditors. If a judgment creditor is garnishing your wages, federal law provides that it can take no more than: 25% of your disposable income, or. the amount that your income exceeds 30 times the federal minimum wage, whichever is less.

SO now you know the process. I try not to owe, and I try to pay by the second letter. But it is not life or death if you owe. Just know they don't call your home for gift cards.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2018 at 2:28pm

I have on my favorite SWIRL Braided wig today. Of course it is no longer on the market.

This is a reminder, you have a great wig, you are happy, not much tweaking, stock up while you can....

This wig was around about maybe 4 years ago, and I stocked up.   I still have about 8 unopened wigs in the garage in a create.

I might call Sis Wig and see if they are going to make this wig again. I'll post an update.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2018 at 2:30pm
SCAMS... Reminder

I received a computer generated voicemail claiming to be Microsoft Security Support. While the first part of the message was cut off (weird coming from a tech giant), the second part of the message was clear:

"....breached. Please call Microsoft Security Department at toll free 1-866-271-9516 ASAP. Otherwise your Windows services will be stopped and you won't be able to use your computer."

Microsoft does not call you. This a scam with the intent to gain access to your computer and garner your personal information and/or install malware on your computer to track you and worse.

Don't even call back, I just block all these calls on my phone.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2018 at 2:18pm
The latest....at least to me...cutting the lawn by BLACK....here we go again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx-dPpNcyjo

BEING OUT FRONT YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE WHILE BLACK...

4th Grader Feared For His Life As Chicago Police Handcuff & Accuse Boy Of Having A Firearm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaQjsZS-a-E&t=245s

Everyday it is something, I sometimes have to stop watching cause it just get me so upset and mad.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 130>
  Share Topic