FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2018 at 12:58pm

WIGS...

Brown n Bronzed in DR30 || Outre ALYSSA || ft. LOCOBEAUTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDW-Ip1IMG8&t=127s

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2018 at 3:15pm
Easy way to make your legs/arms look GOOD in the summer.

This is an old beauty trick that I thought I'd share with YOU. I'm about to leave work, it's warm here and I always apply lotion and perfume before I leave the office.

Legs/Arms

After showering early in the day by mid day "our" legs can look ashy or not as silky.

I use a little lotion and baby oil gel. The gel gives your legs a slight shine but not like you poured on a bottle of baby oil.

You ask - what are you talking about baby oil gel.

here is a link -

https://www.johnsonsbaby.com/baby-products/oil?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GO-USA-ENG-PS-Johnsons_Baby-GP-BM-RN-NB_OIL&utm_content=Products%20-%20Oil&utm_term=+baby%20+oil&gclid=CNiSy9fDiNsCFQ6qswodhZcBDw

I use any brand, CVS/walmart etc.

PERFUME...

I also spray a little perfume when I leave the office.

WHY you ask...

Well, we have been at work all day, often times you are taking the bus or train home (at least I do), the train can be crowded and often times, it is just nice to SMELL GOOD.

Well, stay encouraged.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2018 at 7:21am
DO you need a break from your wigs, well this pony tail piece looks like it has potential "IF" we style it like this sister. I just LOVE this sister here, she does great tutorials.

Faux Pineapple Ponytail Ft. Shophairwigs| Protective Style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTC8Bmt7p6w

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2018 at 7:24am
Great music on YouTube, so many of my men and ladies take the time to post music mixes on youtube. This brother here is great, I listen to him at my desk at work.

enjoy.

R&B NEO SOUL day time CHILL OUT Remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEi_gUElWzA&list=RDYEi_gUElWzA&start_radio=1#t=0

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:37pm
Summer Safety

Well it is getting HOT and I just wanted to remind you, please DON"T SLEEP with your bedroom or house windows open at night. Don't INVITE a crime of "opportunity".

What is a crime of opportunity -

A crime of opportunity is a crime that is committed without planning when the perpetrator sees that he/she has the chance to commit the act at that moment and seizes it. Such acts have little or no premeditation.

For example, John and Mike are coming home from the club, they arrive home and park their car. They notice, you left your car window all the way down, they did not PLAN to steal but they.....see a crime of "opportunity" and go through your glove compartment and steal something.

SO, please be safe at night. Especially if you are on the first - third floor. Don't sleep with your windows even cracked. Unless you have bars on the window or are on the 10th floor where someone can't get in via the fire escape.

My mother lives in a townhouse community, this even happened about 5-8 years ago. So the white lady sleep with her deck sliding door open. Behind each town house is a small yard, then a fence, which backs to a wooded area. I gather people walk through the wooded area as a short cut.

Well, one night someone climbed up on her deck, and came in her house, came upstairs and raped her. It turned out to be neighbor but you get the POINT.

Be careful.

SO you say, it is HOT...What I do is I set my air conditioner at around 68 so it goes off and on. Also I have a fan in my room that has a remote control.

DON"T buy those big box fans for 19.99m they don't have a remote. So I keep the remote on my night stand and when it get's hot I can turn it on from the bed.

A matter of fact, I have a fan with a remote in my den area also cause sometimes you need a fan.

Safety first is always the best plan of action.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:38pm
Wig Review

Looks GOOD to me, I can see this working in a color 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT_aTffY4jk

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:40pm
Some nice background music for your cubicle or office at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwjRtxQRtO0&t=2736s

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:41pm
You know what today is TURBAN DAY...

yes indeed I have on a sequin turban. I wish I had taken a picture to share with you.

But here is the style so you can try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65n1ilFPmDg&index=40&t=0s&list=PLPSTsyrUsP_dFyPJYUenVCvwU8dKt0BmX

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119
  Share Topic