FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2017 at 2:57pm
FL Dad Arrested For Leaving Baby Outside During Hurricane Irma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKKo9r7JEKc

Everyday it is more of these types of stories, I believe we are living in the last days, the level of cruelty is unreal.

I also have come to understand and accept that their are parents who hate their children, hate their life, hate their situations and because of that, they will do the most unimaginable things and say the most unimaginable things to their children.

This man, has hated this child for a long time, I don't care if you are drunk, you ain't that damn drunk.... I don't believe it.

The levels of child abuse and dysfunction is at such a high level in our community. Everyone please pray for this child because she needs GOD's protection for the rest of her life, I pray angels surround this child and protect her for the rest of her life because social services have a way of returning the child right back to the same parents after a few months.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2017 at 11:43am

Until I see a good wig video, I'm just trying to keep this page alive.

DC Man Set Pregnant Girlfriend On Fire /Domestic Violence - Andrea Grinage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E6b9Otu6lI&t=40s

This man was really cruel, he knew this young sister had two children already, why would he do this to her. I am so saddened by this story, but you know this is NOT the first time this has happened in DC.

There was a story a few years back where a woman was set on fire by an boyfriend.

What can we do to see the "red" flags. You know sometimes, you see the flags but who would even THINK, that a person would take it to "THIS LEVEL."

Like her father said in the news story, just go ghost, just leave, why did he have to ruin her life. Her children's lives.

Let's all take a moment to life this sister in prayer, she was burned 90% of her body. Not 1%, not 10% but almost her entire body.

Hell is waiting for this man and I hope that he is punked in jail.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2017 at 12:45pm
I searched for relationship red flags, I hope this helps someone. But you know I think back, when you want to date someone, all the red flags in the WORLD won't deter you.

I dated some LOSERS, with a capital L and I was "young" and honestly, now that I look back, I had low self esteem, which men will use to their advantage.

All the red flags in the world would not have "saved" me.

Here are 10 key relational red flags to look out for:

1.Lack of communication. These individuals find it difficult to talk about issues or express how they feel. Often, when it would seem most important to be open and honest, they distance themselves emotionally, leaving their partner hanging, or having to deal with a situation on their own. Often, whatever is “communicated” is expressed through moodiness, and sometimes the dreaded “silent treatment.”

2.Irresponsible, immature, and unpredictable. Some people have trouble mastering basic life skills—taking care of themselves, managing their finances and personal space, holding onto a job, and making plans for their life and future. Small crises surrounding the way they live their daily life may take up a lot of time and energy. If so, there may be little time and energy left for you and your issues. These people may still be working on growing up. In other words, it may be hard to rely on them for almost anything.

3.Lack of trust. When a person has difficulty being honest with himself or herself, it may be hard for them to be honest with you. Some of this behavior may not be calculated and malicious but simply a learned way or habit of coping. However, being out-and-out lied to is a no-brainer. A person who holds himself or herself unaccountable for their actions lacks integrity and lacks respect for their partner. You may feel, and rightly so, that there are a lot of “missing pieces,” so much that you don’t know or that is purposely hidden from you.

4.Significant family and friends don’t like your partner. If there is something “off" about this person that seems obvious to those who know you so well, you may need to listen to what they’re telling you. Often, in the throes of a new relationship, hearing criticism about your new “beloved” may not be welcome, but others may see things more clearly from an outsider’s perspective. At the very least, hear these people out.

5.Controlling behavior. Similarly, a partner may attempt to “divide and conquer,” driving a wedge between you and other significant people in your life. They may be jealous of your ongoing relationships with these people or simply feel the need to control where you go and who you associate with, limiting your world to allow in only what is important to them. Sometimes, they may make you choose them over significant others as an expression of "love."

6.Feeling insecure in the relationship. You may often feel that you don’t know where you stand in a relationship. Rather than moving forward, building on shared experiences that should be strengthening your connection, you feel uncomfortable, uncertain, or anxious about where the it's heading. You may seek reassurances from your partner, but somehow these are only momentary and fleeting. As a result, you may be working double duty to keep the relationship on track while your partner contributes little.

7.A dark or secretive past. Behaviors that are suspect, illegal activities, and addictive behaviors that haven’t been resolved and continue into your relationship are obvious red flags. But you shouldn't ignore or excuse anything that strikes you as strange or makes you feel uncomfortable. (Of course, if a person has done the necessary corrective work and continues doing so for their own good and for the good of the relationship, that is a different story.)

8.Non-resolution of past relationships. These include not just intimate relationships but those with family members and friends. If a person is unable to evaluate why past relationships haven’t worked out, or consistently blames the other party for all of the problems, you can bet with a great deal of confidence that the same thing could happen with your relationship.

9.The relationship is built on the need to feel needed. Often we enter into a relationship strongly identified with our needs. The need may be that you, my partner, must do certain things for me to make me feel secure and satisfied, or that you allow me, your partner, to feel needed by fulfilling your needs. If this dynamic is the focal point of a relationship, however, there may be little room for real growth, individually or as a couple.

10.Abusive behavior. Finally, and of course, any form of abuse, from the seemingly mild to the overtly obvious—verbal, emotional, psychological, and certainly physical—is not just a red flag but a huge banner telling you to get out immediately and never look back.

A red flag is a good intuitive image to help you process what you’re really feeling. At the end of a difficult relationship, people often say, “He (or she) told me who he (or she) was at the very beginning, but I just didn’t listen.”

Edited by sunshine321511 - Sep 19 2017 at 12:46pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2017 at 3:31pm

WIGS WIGS WIGS

This is my winter wig, I don't have the exact same brand but the style is my winter wig because you can really give your hair a long break. During this time, I don't have to gel my edges, color my edges, or anything, I can focus on conditioning and hair treatment, and hair care.

I would wear the wig in the video below to work and then I would still wear my longer wigs on date night. Also as the winter season approaches remember bad wig are "HAT" wigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQEghp8BQLE

Affordable $20 Bob Wig : Vella Vella Mandy Wig

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2017 at 3:35pm

Just as a sidenote, when I wear my bob wig I find it is best to wear your WIG GRIP BAND because then you might just use two pins at the back of your head and maybe a super small pin on each side. The wig grip will make the wig secure all the way around.

I find the bang area stays secure and I can confirm that the wig grip helps.

Stay encouraged.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 1:32pm

Swedish Massages 101

I got a Swedish massage today at massage envy. It was MY FIRST TIME, it was quite nice and a treat. The cost was 60.00 for 50 minutes.

I did not know what to expect so I found this video which will explain what you expect if you decide to TREAT yourself to a massage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGNLdBTzDrY

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 1:36pm

WIGS WIGS WIGS

This is a new wig brand - WIGO, seems to look like ALL the other brands. The Green hair is "nice" for maybe young folks who don't work anywhere. I can see this style being nice in black or brown.

The main and MOST IMPORTANT fact is the wig has a wig band SEWN in the wig already. I am talking about the black band that people would SeW in themselves, the WIDE band that makes the wig more secure.

THIS IS NEW, and I suspect that more companies start doing this. Wigs are getting better each day and I only wonder the texture of hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3wMPKP9-q4

Edited by sunshine321511 - Sep 22 2017 at 1:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 45 minutes ago at 8:53pm
Father Charged In the Brutal Beating Death of 3 yr old Son - Cameron Anthony Blake

The purpose of posting these news highlights is to hopefully help and educate at least one sister to help her understand

1) you can't leave your child with everybody

2) you have to be selective who you have kids with, a dude you know for one, two, three months is not the person to have a child by, you have to learn a person and hopefully you will see some sign.

3) Some people have grown up in abusive homes you beating your child is NOTHING TO THEM, damn near killing your child is nothing to them.

4) Molestation is real in our community, a lot of cousins, brothers, neighbors, uncles are raping our children

5) If someone does not like your CHILD, you can't date them... PERIOD
If you do choose to date them, you can't have more kids by them, they are just a casual movie date but they NEVER are around your kids.

Please keep your mind open and ears open to hear the message, another great Dawson video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1levpn3u4I

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 40 minutes ago at 8:58pm
wigs....wigs...wigs....

Short Bob Wig

Perfect Blunt Cut Bob: Bobbi Boss Lace Front Wig MLF126 LYNA | SistaWigs.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ViDDwBll0

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899
  Share Topic