Okay....this morning I thinned out the wig...
1) Got my paddle brush brushed OUT the curls...this made the hair look more like an afro
2) Started at the bottom brushed out
3) WIG got even bigger
That was okay, for me...it is best to brush it out and let the wig get as huge as it is going to get....then cut out the wefts one time.
4) started at bottom left the bottom 2 rows, cut wefts straight across. without cutting the netting part of the wig...as close to the weft as possible.
Because this wig is so full, I cut out like 3 rows then left 2 rows..cut 3 more rows...then left two rows
5) cut out almost half the wig to see a real difference
6) cut the back of the wig in a downward manner taking out the width not length of the wig
Now it is starting to look better. Left out just 2 inches, pinned up the middle and left the bottom down.
What I now have to do is cut out the comb in the front, try and possible flat twist my natural hair to make it blend better..and we will see but I see potential. PICTURES to follow
In the picture below, bobby pins are pinning down the hair with the back hanging.
When you view the picture below, can you imagine wearing this wig with a headband in the front??? I see the potential.
Edited by sunshine321511 - Oct 03 2013 at 4:14pm