FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2018 at 1:39pm

How to look your BEST IN 2018

1) Wear clothes and colors...that are flattering to YOUR SHAPE and YOUR SKINTONE....not what is in style.

Certain styles, dresses might look good on one size or shape but don't look as nice on an apple or pear shaped.

So Learn your SHAPE, and what style of clothes fit you best and look the most flattering on YOU.

2) Wear your Hair/WIGS ONLY in colors and styles that FLATTER YOUR FACE SHAPE.

For example, certain color wigs, certain blonds etc. do not look good on ME, so to look MY BEST, I need to stick with the 1 , 2, 1b at most 4 color ranges.

No matter what people on you tube are doing, stick with styles that make you look pretty. If locs don't make you look pretty, don't get them.... who cares if the entire block has locs.....if a style makes you look unattractive or not at your BEST....don't get that style

3) Learn how to Accept YOURSELF and Be comfortable in your skin....

For example, I can't wear 3-4-5 inch heels, so don't wear them. I buy wedge heel shoes in the 2 1/2 inch range cause I can handle that.....and I feel comfortable.   

Don't worry about the CROWD, wear things that you are comfortable and at peace.

4) Eliminate negative people....who put you DOWN for your size or appearance.

Whether you are 80 lbs or 500 lbs...if your man, family, etc is putting you down about your appearance, it hurts. If possible try and eliminate negative people from your inner circle.

When you are constantly put down, even when the person is not around.... it affects you....you put your head down, you don't walk with confidence....

5) Talk to yourself....When you start to feel depressed....STOP right their and say .....something positive.....to yourself...

Depression sneaks in with small comments in your mind....you are so big, you are so dark, you are so skinny, your but is so flat, your man cheating on you, I'm so broke, I hate myself....

When negative thoughts come in your mind, you have to stop it....

You think...I'm so fat...dang I wish I was a size 10. Stop right at that point....YOU say to yourself.....STOP....you are trying and thank GOD I'm not any bigger. I can do this.

Distract yourself -- GO on YOUTUBE, watch a maverick movie, go on At home with Nikki to see home décor.....do something to stop the negative thoughts.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2018 at 1:47pm

I bought some sequin curtain panels off amazon...

I'm share them with you...DIRECT LINK AT BOTTOM....

Exact Name of Item:
ShiDianYi Gold-SEQUIN BACKDROP-2FTx8FT Sequin Photo Backdrop,Photo Booth Background,Sequence Christmas Backdrop Curtain

Sold by: ShiDianYi

[URL=%3cimg%20src=" rel="nofollow]][/URL]

REVIEW ---

I purchased 2 in the GOLD. They are not very wide, for a small average size window you need THREE. I bought 2 and kept my original panel in the middle.

SO it is gold on the outside edges.

Also the fabric is THIN... you must have mini blinds up or people will be able to see inside at night. I have mini blinds up at my windows.

WHERE TO USE.

Well, I first saw it on the tube. I'll look for the video and post it. But one lady had them in her living room at the edges of her curtains.

I put them in my middle room where I have the gold mirrored dresser and it is my get ready room.

I am pleased, they do look nice. In the picture it does not seem to be show how thin they are....but they are thin and narrow.

They do look nice.

DIRECT LINK ---

https://www.amazon.com/ShiDianYi-Gold-SEQUIN-BACKDROP-2FTx8FT-Background-ShinyBeauty/dp/B01MRMZDVE/ref=sr_1_23?m=A13LGM8UANN2K&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1514836333&sr=1-23    

Edited by sunshine321511 - Jan 01 2018 at 1:56pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2018 at 1:49pm
">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2018 at 2:39pm
WIGS... WIGS...

You Need this $20 Wig! How to Slay CHEAP Synthetic Wigs

I am new to this sister, I guess I'm the last to find her. What a beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ny1H9kVakM

Edited by sunshine321511 - Jan 02 2018 at 2:47pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2018 at 2:41pm
CORRECTION - sequin curtain

I noticed this today and I wanted to share in case someone is interested in possibly ordering.

1) The curtains are sheer and in the day time you can SEE your vertical or mini blinds through the curtains.

The picture above was taken with a flash so it does not appear as see through in the pictures above.

2) Several colors are available not just gold.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2018 at 12:57pm
Relationship Tips

I like this man, to me he provides insight that I wish I had heard 20 years back. Knowledge is power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjGSYB8ja_c

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2018 at 1:00pm

Racism at SAKS....not surprised, this has happened many times before. May close attention, the police lies and says the card was declined. Then to avoid bad press, they want to "buy" her off by saying keep the items for "free".

This is an example of everything FREE is not good. Sometimes people give you things when "THEY" know they are wrong to SHUT YOU UP!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIM0o5u0qvA

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2018 at 1:10pm
Tough LOVE is back....

You Tube - Young Black Professional Web Series navigating through the dating world, no graphic sex scenes, no cursing, very good. ENJOY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XwXjQIC6Vc

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2018 at 12:45pm
BEST of 2017 WIGS

The links below are from several you tube sisters - showing us their best of 2017 wigs.

This sister's top wigs is more bob and straight wigs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxOYG8OpCt8

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2018 at 12:55pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111>
  Share Topic