BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to make realistic hairline on wig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

No to Beyaki and that whole wig, and the lipstick. Just Nope!

^^^ Thankyouuu, I don't get why B thinks this wig or make up is nice, I really don't like it

I just think her units lately have looked of a lesser quality than usual, like kind of inexpensively made. And the join between her wig and hairline look realll obvious:

Now THIS is what I expect from Beyoncé:
Sponsored Links

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:07pm
I think the pic above is clip ins or sew in, bey was preggers at the time and wearing her hair out more. but it does look good!
Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

I think the pic above is clip ins or sew in, bey was preggers at the time and wearing her hair out more. but it does look good!

I think it is a half wig, like if you look closely about 2/3rd's back, you can see what I think is a join, but it looks super good
growlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Wisney Wisney wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

No to Beyaki and that whole wig, and the lipstick. Just Nope!

^^^ Thankyouuu, I don't get why B thinks this wig or make up is nice, I really don't like it

I just think her units lately have looked of a lesser quality than usual, like kind of inexpensively made. And the join between her wig and hairline look realll obvious:

Now THIS is what I expect from Beyoncé:
This! IMO in between the permanent blonde hair she has as well as either straightening or relaxing, she has been blonde for 12years or so so yeah edges have been snatched so she does not have enough hair to cover up her LFs anymore.
Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:40pm
^^ You might be right you know, that might be the reason she finally just had it cut really short, maybe it was just damaged. What made me laugh is that she cut it into a cool, sexy pixie cut, instagrammed it..... and then was NEVER SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH IT AGAIN! Her very next show she just opted for that fugly bob wig. IMO, she needs the movement of her hair to give her that feeling of confidence when she's on stage, I reckon when she whips it back and forth it makes her feel like Superwoman. Which I ain't gonna hate her for, lollll
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic