Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How to make friends?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:55am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

OP, what were your friendships in the past like..

how did they start/ why did they end

were you an actual good friend to these people, or were you just a placeholder?

i have more placeholders than anything these days..........which isnt necessarily a bad thing

I got finals, my internet was not working, didn't have a chance to reply.
Ok, in the past I had friends but never a lot. I had a small group of friend who were really good friends. I was always a good friend, but for the past years 6 years, some people I have met just wanted me to be around until they found someone who fitted better their friendship categories or whatever they were looking for in a friend.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

That meetup.com is confusing

It is a bit. I am not sure what group to be part of. For example, since I am unemployed now, being part of the group that is for young professionals or late 20's professionals is not a good idea for me because I will feel like sh!t when I meet a girl my age or much younger who has a fabulous career and I am the loser sitting at home most of the time.

Also, I can get a bit shy, and since most of those groups have been around for a while and events are ongoing, most people know each other and I would feel left out, but I will continue to look for something on meetup that seems like a good idea to sign up.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:00am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

signs are just interesting guys… 

i try to take it with a grain of salt but i see hella coincidences.. its hard to ignore 

so true. and numerology is interesting too. i remember when i learned about it the first time, i would do numerology of all the boys i liked, and none of their numbers matched mine. i would try to convince myself that i did something wrong, but actually the numerology was right: none of them were special and they continue to be nothing, so it was good that they didn't match my numbers and were not interested in me.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

damn, BB...you just got dissed like a dude. 

Cry

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:42pm
What exactly is a placeholder Model?

Like an acquaintance?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

What exactly is a placeholder Model?

Like an acquaintance?

A placeholder is someone you keep around until you find someone better to be friends with. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 2:28am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

OP, what were your friendships in the past like..

how did they start/ why did they end

were you an actual good friend to these people, or were you just a placeholder?

i have more placeholders than anything these days..........which isnt necessarily a bad thing

I got finals, my internet was not working, didn't have a chance to reply.
Ok, in the past I had friends but never a lot. I had a small group of friend who were really good friends. I was always a good friend, but for the past years 6 years, some people I have met just wanted me to be around until they found someone who fitted better their friendship categories or whatever they were looking for in a friend.

were you the boring friend that never wanted to do anything?

or they were users?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 2:31am

i only ask cause everybody loses friends over the years but you say all of your friends left you... 

did the rest leave during the course of your relationship?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 8:42am
users. or maybe they felt they "upgraded" when they found someone else.
i meant when i wrote earlier that i always had a small group of friends, not that i had one circle of friends in my life. but after i moved to the US, i would have temporary friends, never really a circle of friends, more like one friend here, another there.
i don't think i am boring, but most of those people were into drinking and partying, and back at that time i wasn't partying (and I still am no drinker; only 2 cups of alcohol and that's it) so maybe they felt I was boring.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Dec 11 2013 at 8:43am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415