BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How to make friends?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

when people stare at me, I hit em with the Wendy Williams "how you doin"

But I'm the type to chat your ear off whether you like me or not

If you're ever in ny op get at me

That's actually something I never thought in doing. I will try that next time.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i think the point she was making.. is that ppl wouldn't see you and not want to be friends with you solely because you're pretty or have 1c-2c hair… like that even coming into the convo about making friends says a lot..  

you give off really 'ew' vibes tbh 
i don't think its intentional.. but its there. 

someone asked about my hair and i replied (i think it was modeless diva). there are several convos going on in this thread not related to the topic.

but i get your point when you said about the "eww" vibe. With all the replies here, I got to learn something that I may be doing wrong, and something that I could do to make friends. I gotta also think a bit before I reply because some of my replies were interpreted wrong due to me not formulating them properly, which I most likely  do also offline and turns people off.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

OP where u from?

neverneverland
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

say wha now?????????????  is this for serious?????

that I haven't made long lasting, good friendships in a while ever?
yesCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

:(
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:40pm

either 
a.) you are so drop dead gorgeous you blow halle berry in her prime out of the water

or b.) you give off such a bish vibe no one wants to deal with you

and from your comments I believe the answer is B.

the most beautiful and gorgeous girls ive ever seen have friends, so im not seeing why you wouldn't unless you have a snobbish attitiude

shoot even the snobby ones have other snobby friends to match, so im really not buying this

Edited by ModelessDiva - Dec 09 2013 at 6:45pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:42pm
i think you should sit around a group of black girls in class and feign a serious dilemma.

"hey, do you think i could borrow a pen?  my boyfriend burned all of my school supplies and bleached my backpack last night.  i'm so distraught."
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:43pm
I asked where OP is from because some people from some countries are kind of brought up to suspect people to not have their best interest at heart. I forgot what it's called though but they are taught to believe they have lots of enemies. Its some country in Africa I think...
I know somebody out there knows what Im talking about Geek

Edited by eanaj5 - Dec 09 2013 at 6:44pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i think you should sit around a group of black girls in class and feign a serious dilemma.

"hey, do you think i could borrow a pen?  my boyfriend burned all of my school supplies and bleached my backpack last night.  i'm so distraught."

lmao, that sounds like something a white girl would say
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

either 
a.) you are so drop dead gorgeous you blow halle berry in her prime out of the water

or b.) you give off such a bish vibe no one wants to deal with you

and from your comments I believe the answer is B.

the most beautiful and gorgeous girls ive ever seen have friends, so im not seeing why you wouldn't unless you have a snobbish attitiude

shoot even the snobby ones have other snobby friends to match, so im really not buying this

It is B, i never claimed to be super hot. I am all over Body Types section learning how to improve my body!
Some girls do approach me, but it never becomes more than acquaintance, and I have tried to hang out but I guess some people are like "no you are my Math class friend" vibe

I am not snnobish, but I am sure I am doing something wrong be it what I say or the vibes I send.

@eanaj5 - no i was not brought to be suspicious of people. i actually smile at people often!

@mSwonderland - LMAO
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:54pm
whats your sign? 

you can be snobbish and make friends easy… 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>