Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to make friends?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

How to make friends?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 36919
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

All the places you've mentioned are body conscience situations and I'm not surprised you've found no friends there.




OMG you are so right, people were so focused in learning that they didn't have the time to chat! And all the classes were at night, during the week, when people had to go home as soon as the class was over, besides two classes, which had only women much older than me.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 36919
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm puzzled...Why would they not talk to you after realizing your hair was real?


dunno,  maybe they didn't find out but didn't care to talk to me. They just stared at me, they didn't talk to me.
Or maybe it was because A LOT of men whistled, smiled at me, hit on me and looked at me when I walked by. I am not miss-super-hot but I got a lot of attention on my first months at this college, my self-esteem boosted to the skiesStar


Edited by sexyandfamous - Dec 08 2013 at 7:21pm
Back to Top
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 13 2011
Location: Rachetland
Status: Offline
Points: 5761
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Girl making friends is easy, especially with black women.

Compliment her hair and ask her how she does it. Black women can talk about hair forever.

Compliment her clothes, nails, jewelry, lipstick or whatever. But don't do "I like your makeup" unless she's wearing eyeshadow, cheeks, just all around face. Then it's okay. Avoid things that might be mistaken as shade

Then converse and exchange info. Now if you can't hold a conversation then I don't know what to tell you

The key is either compliment or make a joke, but everybody loves compliments.

If she seems unfriendly, fvck that ho and keep it moving.

Nope.
Recent exp, i helped a heffer but because she has her pre-xsiting friends she very cold
Fuk her.
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 36919
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:34pm
so true @amyamyamy ; some girls, because they already got friends, they only want to network and make acquaintances.
I am tired of being someone's acquaintance, I want to have friends to hang out, talk on the phone, do stuff and just enjoy life. Relationships make your life richer Unhappy
Back to Top
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 13 2011
Location: Rachetland
Status: Offline
Points: 5761
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

so true @amyamyamy ; some girls, because they already got friends, they only want to network and make acquaintances.
I am tired of being someone's acquaintance, I want to have friends to hang out, talk on the phone, do stuff and just enjoy life. Relationships make your life richer Unhappy


So true girl
I really want a bff..sigh
Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 183505
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm puzzled...Why would they not talk to you after realizing your hair was real?


dunno,  maybe they didn't find out but didn't care to talk to me. They just stared at me, they didn't talk to me.
Or maybe it was because A LOT of men whistled, smiled at me, hit on me and looked at me when I walked by. I am not miss-super-hot but I got a lot of attention on my first months at this college, my self-esteem boosted to the skiesStar


 I got my answer at the first unedited post LOL but I think most black girls stare out of curiosity. Some do stare just to stare and judge the hell out of you but most stare out of curiosity.....And I'm sure if you think they are looking at you in a negative manner, you are probably unconsciously looking back at them the same way....? Maybe that's why they don't talk to you?
Back to Top
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 13 2011
Location: Rachetland
Status: Offline
Points: 5761
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:44pm
I dont get how some people are so closed to making new friends
What about us who aren't so lucky to have years old friendship
Are we supposed to be loners
I am aalways allocated to the acquaintance box
Got enough of those useless people
Back to Top
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 30 2013
Location: BroooooookLYYYN
Status: Offline
Points: 21948
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by AmyAmyAmy AmyAmyAmy wrote:

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Girl making friends is easy, especially with black women.

Compliment her hair and ask her how she does it. Black women can talk about hair forever.

Compliment her clothes, nails, jewelry, lipstick or whatever. But don't do "I like your makeup" unless she's wearing eyeshadow, cheeks, just all around face. Then it's okay. Avoid things that might be mistaken as shade

Then converse and exchange info. Now if you can't hold a conversation then I don't know what to tell you

The key is either compliment or make a joke, but everybody loves compliments.

If she seems unfriendly, fvck that ho and keep it moving.

Nope.
Recent exp, i helped a heffer but because she has her pre-xsiting friends she very cold
Fuk her.

Well maybe it's just easy for me. I meet women all the time, sometimes we become friends and sometimes we don't 

Eh

You're right, fukk her and keep it moving
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 36919
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm puzzled...Why would they not talk to you after realizing your hair was real?


dunno,  maybe they didn't find out but didn't care to talk to me. They just stared at me, they didn't talk to me.
Or maybe it was because A LOT of men whistled, smiled at me, hit on me and looked at me when I walked by. I am not miss-super-hot but I got a lot of attention on my first months at this college, my self-esteem boosted to the skiesStar


 I got my answer at the first unedited post LOL but I think most black girls stare out of curiosity. Some do stare just to stare and judge the hell out of you but most stare out of curiosity.....And I'm sure if you think they are looking at you in a negative manner, you are probably unconsciously looking back at them the same way....? Maybe that's why they don't talk to you?


I don't like being randomly stared at, so I probably gave off a b!tch vibe, which made those girls not bother to talk to me. They usually stared at my hair, but it could be that they just wanted to know what shampoo I use.
Back to Top
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 21 2008
Location: Bliss ♥.♥.♥
Status: Offline
Points: 54883
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:41pm
meetup.com


Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down