BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to make friends?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:27pm

say wha now?????????????  is this for serious?????

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 09 2013 at 12:27pm
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:30pm
@Concrete Rose, I loved what you wrote because I actually have always had this spotlight effect problem (which I believe should be called "overly self-conscious") and I also have the habit of overanalyzing every freaking thing and someone had told me once that due to that, my vibes might be off and people stay clear from me.

I gotta follow your advice because most people suggested meetup, but I think I need to work on myself first before I try again.

I need to turn on the "no f*cks given" button so the spotlight effect will be turned off.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

say wha now?????????????  is this for serious?????

that I haven't made long lasting, good friendships in a while?
yesCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:35pm
i was actually referring to believing girls didn't/don't want to talk/fool with you because of your buttery luxurious locks and buttery caramel complextion...LOL

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 09 2013 at 12:35pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:18pm
I don't know, op....I'm side eyeing you right now....
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:21pm
I just knew I should have steered clear of this tom foolery ridden thread. smh.
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:23pm
O/P I will be your friend.

@BBpants what do you want for christmas?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:49pm
@ThoughtCouture, nooooo you got it all wrong!!
i said that i dont have good luck with black girls because they always stare at me and don't seem like they want to talk to me.
and i noticed many looking at my hair (at my school, not outside campus) and then someone asked why would they care about my hair, so i said maybe they were wondering if it was fake or what,
and then concrete rose told me that maybe they were not giving a f*ck and i was just overthinking

now, do you have advice for new friendships?Big smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:50pm
please ladies read the whole thread or just reply to the first post, dont just jump in on the bandwagon of others who misread it or are making assumptions!

ps: bhm wouldnt let me post for hours, i kept getting denied access :(
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:18pm
oh ok.  i just read the first and last page...sorry...

as far as making new friends...i guess maybe you should start by understanding why your "overthinking" would lead you to those kind of conclusions...real hair, caramel skin ect.  there may be something deeper going on there, if i may be honest.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic