Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to make friends?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to make friends?
    Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 12:19am
For years, I chose to be caught up in boyfriend problems, money issues, etc and either lost the friends I had, or they moved away, or we just don't have anything in common to talk about anymore.
I have taken salsa, hula dance, Spanish, yoga and belly dancing classes but haven't made a single friend.

So BHM ladies, how do you guys make friends? Tips please!

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 12:25am

how would you describe yourself personality wise?
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 12:27am
Approach people and strike up conversations. Don't just take classes, join a group where you interact with people consistently.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 2:38am
Go to social events and try the friendly and open energy approach to talk to other women.
iluvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:37am
I met a lot at my school and my church
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:40am
flirt
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:55am
I'm getting selfish vibes from you. What do u mean you had money problems and then lost friends? Did u borrow from them and not pay them back or take too long to pay them back?

Edited by Senior Detective - Dec 08 2013 at 4:55am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:01am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I'm getting selfish vibes from you. What do u mean you had money problems and then lost friends? Did u borrow from them and not pay them back or take too long to pay them back?

when money is an issue sometimes friendships can take a back seat...you're kinda depressed, how are you going to go shopping, do activities, dinner, etc?  

im basing this on my experience when i sold my car and couldn't find another one for 2 mths bc the one i wanted was sold.  i felt like a burden bc i didn't have a ride and i was just pissed with the whole situation.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 08 2013 at 5:01am
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:06am
Hmmmm, op do you have a car? Or are you the one that's always asking for a ride? That's annoying
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Hmmmm, op do you have a car? Or are you the one that's always asking for a ride? That's annoying

I'm sorry but this post made me chuckle
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System