Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to lose weight fast and easy ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
elainetwade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elainetwade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to lose weight fast and easy ?
    Posted: May 01 2016 at 11:41am
How to lose weight fast and easy ?

Lose weight in a short period of time has always been considered an almost impossible task. For years, doctors and dieticians reached lose weight effectively ways and they have said with us that sometimes it takes more years on the job even difficult to see any progress with weight loss, or have a perfect body by losing weight. But it simply is not exactly true at all. The human body has many adaptable and can change in a short time a lot of time. Think about it. If people can lose weight quickly with a large volume of fat from eating unhealthy weeks, should not they be able to lose weight more rapidly from week to eat healthy? Well, they certainly can lose weight fast but make sure good healthy....

http://top1sale.com/lose-weight-fast-and-easy-tips - http://top1sale.com/lose-weight-fast-and-easy-tips        
Sponsored Links

henri2398 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henri2398 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2016 at 3:04am
Follow these below mentioned steps to lose weight fast:

1. Eat a high-protein breakfast
  2. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice
  3. Drink water a half hour before meals
  4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods
  5. Eat soluble fiber.
  6. Drink coffee or tea.
  7. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.
  8. Eat your food slowly.

More Tips - http://acaiberryweightlosssupplement.jimdo.com

Edited by henri2398 - May 23 2016 at 3:08am
Angerrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angerrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2016 at 3:20pm
What about me, I usually stop eating at evening and night. If I feel hungry, I drink hot tea without sugar and go to bed. And certainly I try to avoid baked foods, sweets, and candies. Instead, I eat fruits and berries. My breakfast is boiled egg with baked sweet pepper or salad. Supper - fermented dairy food with crisp bread but dinner is as usual. So I change only breakfast and supper and it usually helps me to lose weight.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic