Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How to lose belly fat ONLY!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BaronCulver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaronCulver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:39pm
Running is best exercise for belly. It's really helpful you should must try it. 30 min running in a day really effective.
Sponsored Links

miss_kia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_kia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 1:49pm
have anyone tried the herbal bodywraps to loose that fat?? NO i am not spam. my sister is a distributor. i tried 1 at a wrap party and lost 1.5 inches off my stomach, if you want more info PM me. Im just sharing some info that may be helpfu. Thanks
GloriaGutierrez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GloriaGutierrez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:46pm
Hi....how much are the wraps?? And is it permanent??
Lizzy2434 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzy2434 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:54pm
Ladies and gents its not to late to get summer time fine ... The it works body wraps helps you lose weight and inches and in any problem area you would like.... your stomach, neck, love handles, legs, butt, and arms. These wraps work for men and women and you see results in as little as 45mins.. so Become a loyal customer today to get your body summertime ready
EnriquePaxton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnriquePaxton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 5:10am
Brisk walk is the best solution to lose belly fat. I would suggest you to go for it. It will really work for you.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 5:58pm
I don't have belly fat; I just want to tone my abs, make them FLAT!
Any tips?Smile
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 3:46am
delete all foods that contain 'high fructose cornsyrup' and the belly fat will shrink quickly.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 3:33pm
The only thing I can think of to help slim down the belly area would be to drink teas that has detoxifying effects like dandelion leaf tea, taking a probiotic that contains ten different strains (check out puritans.com for probitic 10 and start off slow) and engaging in exercise that strengthens your core muscles.
Sista Soul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sista Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:44pm
as has been mentioned, you can't "target fat loss" to one area

gotta come off equally around the body

best tip is to watch what you eat - even 30 mins on the treadmill will only burn about 200-300 calories....not even a McD's medium fries!
MoreHair_43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MoreHair_43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic