Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Beauty Tips - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How to look great without wearing makeup?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tigerlilygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tigerlilygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to look great without wearing makeup?
    Posted: Jun 14 2010 at 6:29pm
What beauty products and beauty remedies do you use to look great without the help of makeup? Please tell me. I don't wear much makeup to begin with but I'm trying to go completely bare. Any answers are greatly appreciated.

Edited by Tigerlilygurl - Jun 14 2010 at 6:34pm
Sponsored Links

Tigerlilygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigerlilygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2010 at 7:53am
Wow. Nothing?Confused
prettypeal09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prettypeal09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2010 at 11:44am
In my opinion, the two most important natural things are drinking lots of water which keeps you hydrated and getting lots of sleep which reduces puffiness in the face.  My favorite natural beauty product is cocoa butter because it helps to keep skin moisturized and I have used it in the past to help even out my skin tone (although I do not think that it can provide a dramatic effect).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prettypeal09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2010 at 12:17pm
Here is a ink that I found for natural beauty tips and recipes.  I hope that it helps.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettypeal09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2010 at 12:18pm
I meant link....sorry and I'm done posting up this thread.
MizzBrit View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzBrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2010 at 1:47pm
adequate water/sleep..exfoliating skin and using shea butter to moisturize..works for me
Ange-Noir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ange-Noir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2010 at 1:25pm

Just like the ladies before me... I  would say WATER WATER WATER..lol. There's nothing else that has made a bigger difference for me. The look and feel of my skin is completely different now than it used to be.

TalkTru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TalkTru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2010 at 6:43am
Originally posted by MizzBrit MizzBrit wrote:

adequate water/sleep..exfoliating skin and using shea butter to moisturize..works for me

This.
Britt206 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Britt206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2010 at 9:47am
I personally think everyone can benefit from some makeup no matter how pretty you are. To look really good w/o anything on your skin would mean you'd have to have pretty clear skin - and even so, makeup looks best on an already clean canvas.  Clear skin w/ some powder over it, blush, and mascara - you are good to go Thumbs%20Up
glittrNgold4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glittrNgold4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 10:44am
Whenever I skip wearing makeup I always make sure to curl my lashes with my eyelash curler. It really opens up my eyes and face without having to put on any makeup.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>