Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

how to kill a Mans Intrerest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 8:00pm
According to bhm rubbing his dack on the second date!
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 8:41pm
most people are talking about the first stages of a relationship, but what about when you have been involved for a while... I can tell for myself I a man looses my attention due to boring routines, and lack of creativity
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

there are people doing everything in this thread and worse

And steeeeeeel have someone riding or dying for them

Just be you, it's enough, really

this is so true.

I checked off a few items about myself in this thread  LOL
but I already know my days are numbered.

Numbered in decades!

BB I knew you'd be strapped!   Keep your eyes peeled 

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:42am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

So Do you think all my threads are practical? Can they just be ideas themes that are common to women? out of all the weird threads that appear on this board why do I have to be scrutinized, I am sure there are plenty of people here who would like to learn how to improve their relationship skills.. why not?

There was no shade in my post, apologies if you felt that way.
I just think you come off as needy, and that's something that turns men off. That's why I suggested you chill a bit, just enjoy your life, take care of yourself and soon you'll meet someone. You sound to be on your early 20's, but if you are in your late 30's, it would make sense why you are trying really hard to find a man.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:01am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

So Do you think all my threads are practical? Can they just be ideas themes that are common to women? out of all the weird threads that appear on this board why do I have to be scrutinized, I am sure there are plenty of people here who would like to learn how to improve their relationship skills.. why not?

I just think you come off as needy, and that's something that turns men off. That's why I suggested you chill a bit, just enjoy your life, take care of yourself and soon you'll meet someone. You sound to be on your early 20's, but if you are in your late 30's, it would make sense why you are trying really hard to find a man.

So much unintended shade in this post.....LOLLOLLOLLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:03am

most people are talking about the first stages of a relationship, but what about when you have been involved for a while... I can tell for myself I a man looses my attention due to boring routines, and lack of creativity

but you're also at a point where it's not about some little thing that will make him run away, it's because he doesn't like you.  every person he meets will have flaws and i guarantee the person he settles down with will have flaws that he is willing to overlook.  he has to LIKE you.  if you're boring or annoying or stupid or anything else then how can you change that?  you have to find a guy that is okay with that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:08am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

but you're also at a point where it's not about some little thing that will make him run away, it's because he doesn't like you.  every person he meets will have flaws and i guarantee the person he settles down with will have flaws that he is willing to overlook.  he has to LIKE you.  if you're boring or annoying or stupid or anything else then how can you change that?  you have to find a guy that is okay with that.
I am a bit confused by your response are you saying me? or anyone in general are you saying the reason Men and Women get divorced is because they suddenly realize their partners are boring, annoying, stupid??? Because I am almost sure that can be only part of the reason
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:10am
i'm saying anyone in general...not you.  either the person likes you or not.  you don't think his wife will have many of the flaws mentioned in this thread?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:12am

I am not trying to find a "MAN" I am trying to improve my interpersonal skills in order to attract,marry and maintain my marriage. I don't see the problem with discussing the skills involved. Love relationships are not like leaves blowing in the wind.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:14am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

So much unintended shade in this post.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

I guess I don't have a way with wordsCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>