Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to keep a slender figure

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Emma Mccray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Emma Mccray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to keep a slender figure
    Posted: Jul 20 2015 at 1:28am
work out in gym regularly, that's the fastest way to keep thin.
i used to run an hour every day when i finished the class, and i lost 8 pounds within 3 months.
share your tips to keep a slender figure with me.Smile
Sponsored Links

SunshineSmiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineSmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2015 at 11:29pm
Yes, Cardio and strength training both, as well as eating sensible, balanced diet. I used to think that cardio was most important, but I have learned that strength-training is just as important if not more particularly for metabolism.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2015 at 12:41am
by working out..... y'all need to see this body transformation from another bhm member.

she started at 195lbs, and lost 40lbs in one year, toned up and her body now looks amazing:

Edited by sexyandfamous - Nov 09 2015 at 12:43am
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic