Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How to increase your faith?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Splendor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splendor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 11:23am
I talk to God like he is my LOVING FATHER (which he is). A loving Father wants to KNOW EVERYTHING that's going on with you. NOTHING is too big or small for you to go to him with. He cares about the big and the little - that's just how much HE loves you. We don't have to talk with our LOVING FATHER using "thee's and thou's" but everyday language. Of course he's not our boy so we MUST reverently fear Him & worship HIM but simply saying, "Lord, I'm having a bad day. People are making me angry and I am in a bad mood. Would you please help me with my attitude Father because I'm about to say something I know I'll regret." (this is something I personally have to pray often).

Also, as far as meditating on the word. What you could do is find a verse that relates to your situation or a promise verse etc. and write it down on an index card and carry it with you in your pocket, purse or leave in your car (where it's visible)  and say it to yourself throughout the day. It's a great way to memorize bible verses AND to put the word IN you. One day (or week) you may repeat the verse:

"Inspirational Bible Verses: 7
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6.

You now make that verse YOURS by saying, "I don't have to fear for my heavenly Father goes with me and will NEVER leave me or FORSAKE me."

Once you get that PROMISE in your spirit you will feel a peace (that surpasses all understanding). HTH

Sponsored Links

MoreHair_43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoreHair_43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2009 at 2:07pm

I like the way you put this Splendor.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 2:09am
Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12