Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Styling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How To Get\Keep My Hair Silky Straight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Shaylahrox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaylahrox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How To Get\Keep My Hair Silky Straight
    Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:03pm
HELP! lol. My hair problem is that when I do my hair at home( blow dry, press and flatiron) My hair will be straight for about a day. Then the next day I unwrap my hair .. the "kinky straight" texture is back. How do I avoid that? When I get my hair done, my hair will last maybe 5 days then the texture will come back. Can anybody reccomend any products to me or some advice to get and kee it silky and flowing? PLEASEConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Sponsored Links

Shaylahrox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaylahrox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:43pm
bump
skin care View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skin care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:09am
I have a same question how can I kept my hair straight and silky. Can anyone suggest me some tips for that.
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:51am
Did you use a water based product when you wrapped it? That could be your problem. 
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:20pm
Are you being hand blow dryed  in the salon?

I would sit under a dryer or I would wrap my hair and let it air dry over night.

Then I add a little heat  before unwrapping with a hand held dryer comb down and then flat iron.

Ask your stylist what kind of moisturizer she uses when she flat irons it.

This is my daily style,just straight and silky other than a roller set or an up-do.

Also what the PP said.

Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 9:46am
Hello,

FOR SHINY Hair
- put just a tad of olive oil on your hair; not too much or it'll smell funny.
- sleep on satin pillows
- after taking a hot shower, the last 30 seconds, do a cold rinse; as cold as you can take it

FOR STRAIGHT Hair
- don't sleep with your hair wet
- use straightening shampoo like herbal essences
- blow dry with a brush (it'll do less damage)

Hope I helped. :)

Rachel !!!
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 7:19pm
giiirl its hard for me to get that done myself. I usually go to Dominicans which they usually roller set and blow dry. One time I used this flat iron, no lie made my hair silky seriously, im not joking I had chinese ppl hair lol. I forgot the name of it... it was alot of money. I got my blowout went to the mall and the lady tested the flat iron on my head and she used this spray it was amazing, but that was a few years ago like 2006 I cant remember. But u could try croc flat iron. Just roller set blowdry used a very good flat iron, go to a Dominican, and there u go. Use good deep conditioners too and conditioner. 
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 6:35am
Wrapping hair with grape seed oil once it already is straight worked for me.

I do think you might be doing a bit too much with pressing AND flat ironing.
olive0406 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olive0406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:14am
 try to put on some lotion-based straighten kit
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 3:58am
Silky - natural homemade hair mask with any type if oil, avocado, egg, and a bit of milk. Do this once a week and leave it in for as long as possible. Wash your hair every other day. Before you wash your hair put a handful of oil in your hair and let it sit for as long as possible. Keep the tips of your hair moisturized with oil always.
Straight - heat protector, hair straightener.

Hope this will great help for you.

Rachel !!! Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures