BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get rid of Lower Back Fat?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BrownBeauty31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownBeauty31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get rid of Lower Back Fat?
    Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 12:47pm
I was wondering if there are any exercises that I can do to get rid of lower back fat. I no longer have that nice arch in my back. It is now covered by fat and I would like to get the arch back. Are there any exercises that I can do to get rid of the fat that is in my lower back right above my butt?
Sponsored Links

aks<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aks<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 3:29pm
i've only read that cardio & a good diet will help. i've never come across an exercise to target that area. :( i wonder if this could help?? 

The As Seen On TV Belly Burner helps you burn extra calories. Simply wrap this belly fat burner belt around your tummy and start losing inches. You can melt the fat around your waist by wearing this belt during your regular activities. You can also wear it while walking, cycling, jogging, weightlifting, and other exercises. Just increase the thermal core temperature to remove unwanted fat. It is an easy way to achieve the body you've always wanted in a short time period. It comes with an exercise and food journal, and also includes a meal planner nutrition log to help you make better food choices. It can be worn by both men and women.

As Seen On TV Belly Burner:
  • Start losing inches around your waist and love handles just by wearing the belt during your daily activities or exercise
  • Works with walking, jogging, cycling, aerobics, weightlifting and most other activities
  • Increases your thermal core temperature to shed away unwanted inches
  • Patented neoprene cell fabric creates a sauna around your entire mid-section, melting inches off your waist
  • Includes Exercise and Food Journal
  • Includes Meal Planner Nutrition Log
  • At-A-Glance Calorie Counter
  • Fits men's or women's waists up to 50"
  • As Seen On TV
    Rumbera View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 3:34pm
    Clean up your diet. Clean foods

Cardio
    Quade123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quade123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 11:06am
    Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Quade123 - Oct 18 2012 at 11:08am
    missdeeluxe View Drop Down
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 3:54pm
    Twerking really helped define my lower back!
    Before I didn't have any curve and now I have quite a bit, made my booty look 10x better too.

Smile
    AngelaLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelaLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:13am
    Good Mornings & Straight Back deadlifts have worked for me.

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/GluteusMaximus/BBBentKneeGoodMorning.html

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/GluteusMaximus/BBStrBackStiffLegDeadlift.html
    hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 5:56pm
    You can do Supermans. You get on your hands and knees and stretch your right arm and right leg out like Super Man; then alternate sides. Start off doing it for like 45-60 secs and gradually move up as your back gets stronger. You can do it like the picture below or the way mentioned above. I find that doing it one side at a time is a little harder.

Edited by hairfanatic501 - Jan 30 2013 at 7:43pm
    MsLamie93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLamie93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 6:27pm
    You can't spot reduce. You need to lose fat all over and exercises can strengthen muscles in that area to give it a more toned/tighter look.

Edited by MsLamie93 - Jan 31 2013 at 6:28pm
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    GreatGlam.com
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
    The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
    DHT Blocker System