Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to Get Rid Of Dark Circles Around Your Eyes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to Get Rid Of Dark Circles Around Your Eyes

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
candicer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candicer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Get Rid Of Dark Circles Around Your Eyes
    Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 9:38pm

I tried the Eye Rid crystal eyelift treatment, that is placed right beneath the eyes. It really is utilized to help reduce puffiness and deliver collagen nutrients to the bags of one's eyes.

My thoughts on the Eye Rid?? I loved the cool feeling that this mask provided also it wasn't runny in any way. I didn't need to bother about it running all over my face. It stayed into position and I just laid for 25 minutes on a few pillows.

Once I took it off and washed my face, it had been pink under my eyes. I was afraid of what looked like a rash, but by morning it was gone and I felt rejuvenated.

I believe if I simply used it more often, I might see a great difference. I could not tell a very good difference the very first time around.

This eye lift treatment can be found at EyeRid., It is made with with Hyaluronic Acid and Marine crystal collagen. It is said to be good for wrinkles and crows feet but I wouldn't know because I am too young to have wrinkles around my eyes. works great for dark circles and puffiness around & under the eye though.
Sponsored Links

MsDLO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2012 at 6:48am
A good quality vitamin c serum will get rid of the dark circles and brighten it up...
I use Obagi 5% vitamin c serum... use a few drops everyday around my eye area and it does the job...
No cream that claims to have collagen in it is worth buying....
Collagen cannot penetrate the skin, so it does nothing.
You need products that will stimulate collagen production and increase cell turnover...
HTH
candicer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candicer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2012 at 12:23am
I used to use skin lighten cream and take glutothione pills but it didn't help the dark circles at all and ya they claim that vitamin c will brighten your skin up but for some reason the dark circles are the only thing that are brighten up. I personally loved the mask, I had used the sue Devits one at first which are 60 bucks at High end stores like barneys New york but than my friend put me up on these Eye Rid. I like it and its just my opinion, vitamin c doesnt work for dark circles but will make you glow. 
Aaren_Clifford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaren_Clifford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 5:15am
you can try the dermal filler to   get rid of under eye circles watch this http://mdweightlossandcosmetics.com/Dermal_Fillers-Under_Eye_Circle_Treatments_NYC. ....
this is a latest advancement in the medical field for under eye circles you should try it ...

Edited by Aaren_Clifford - Mar 28 2014 at 5:16am
Angel2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 4:23pm
Try Elizabeth Arden visible difference moisturising eye cream.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 8:51pm
Bikram YogaSmile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic