Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get rid of a black neck?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
barbaramory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbaramory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 7:03am

Make a paste of nutmeg (jaiphal) with unboiled milk and apply on affected area. This works as wonderful ointment. Pimples disappear without leaving a mark.

Sponsored Links

Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 4:54pm
I also recommend using black soap, drinking lots of water and limiting sugar (especially refined and added sugar).

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Chinyesoul Chinyesoul wrote:

I also recommend using black soap, drinking lots of water and limiting sugar (especially refined and added sugar).

Can you explain? I've never heard this would help before
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 7:10pm
Raw african black soap will clear that up for you. Also you can use rubbing alcohol as a cleanser before you start using black soap. Rubbing alcohol really works but raw african black soap is a hit! It cures a lot of stuff including acne, scars, uneven skin tones, and reduces to eliminate wrinkles!
Brownsugar37595 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar37595 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:36pm
I find exfoliating and toning my skin helps dark areas or blemishes to appear lighter. Apart from this I do put on a dermerbase moisturier its great for dry skin. I would see your GP and see what he recommends or go to an afro carribbean hair and skin care shop and I'm sure they can recommend something or even go to a beauty salon.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

Originally posted by Chinyesoul Chinyesoul wrote:

Can you explain? I've never heard this would help before

I know this wasn't directed at me but I think I could help. Limiting sugar is essential because it is a inflammatory substance in a sense that your pancreas and other organs involved in breaking down sugar into fructose and glucose.  Plus the structure of sugar is irritating to the blood vessels so if your blood sugar is constantly high, it scars up the vessels and that could lead to some long term damage.  Ideally you are only supposed to consume 24 grams of sugar a day and if you being honest with yourself, you are consuming way over that amount.  Think about it.  A can a pop/soda usually clocks in at 32 grams for 12 ounces.  Not to mentioned the processed foods like TV dinners, quick dinners, canned pasta sauces, cookies, cakes, candy, Starbucks, etc.  There is more to it but if you are interested, there are resources at the library or a quick search on google/bing that points to articles in why too much sugar is detrimental to your health, not only to your skin.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 9:36pm
Thank you NarsAddict. I will def look into it but I know it will be hard for me. I need my sweet ass coffee creamer Cry
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

Thank you NarsAddict. I will def look into it but I know it will be hard for me. I need my sweet ass coffee creamer Cry

You're welcome.
willowy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willowy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:01pm
According to the link below turmeric is a good natural remedy for dark skin patches/hyperpigmentation. Also note what the article says about how sunscreen is an absolute necessity if you don't want faded dark skin to keep coming back again!

http://ebonny.hubpages.com/hub/Hyperpigmentation-treatmenst-and-prevention

arunmarvel7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arunmarvel7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:21am
A dark skin around the neck is a common one, you can use a spoon of olive oil and scrub around the skin where it is affected. it will disappear in couple of months.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic