BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to Get One Inch in One Month

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394041

Author
RedAdmiral101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedAdmiral101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 7:13am
I remember reading somewhere on this thread that when some start on something they jump off too soon,so they arent able to really notice any benefits.i did that earlier this year as well lol i can be one of the biggest skeptics when its comes to growth aides but i really believe that sticking to it really helped.something tells me that i need a bigger dosage when it comes to my joints (knees) though...i wish i knew of a natural alternative to help with my muscle cramps & spasms as well. Im suppose to be getting tested for lupus,& i have all fibro symptoms,so getting off all these pain medications would really help #offtopic i know lol but if any of you guys knw of some super natural pain relievers lol so i can kick the percaset,tramadol,cymbalta etc to the side at least for a few months id really appreciate it.
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by RedAdmiral101 RedAdmiral101 wrote:

I remember reading somewhere on this thread that when some start on something they jump off too soon,so they arent able to really notice any benefits.i did that earlier this year as well lol i can be one of the biggest skeptics when its comes to growth aides but i really believe that sticking to it really helped.something tells me that i need a bigger dosage when it comes to my joints (knees) though...i wish i knew of a natural alternative to help with my muscle cramps & spasms as well. Im suppose to be getting tested for lupus,& i have all fibro symptoms,so getting off all these pain medications would really help #offtopic i know lol but if any of you guys knw of some super natural pain relievers lol so i can kick the percaset,tramadol,cymbalta etc to the side at least for a few months id really appreciate it.
God bless you sister, I feel your pain. I also take tramadol for my back. I use to get spasms in my back and stomach,the only thing that helped was to get some rest, to rest the part of me that was getting the spasms. And I keep ice gel paks in my freezer. The gel packs help a lot. I also do see a difference when  I consistently take the MSM supplement along with taking the tramadol. What I take is Flex i men, I think that is the correct name, it is one of those glusomaine/msm products. And when I stretch and exercise like I am suppose to I see a huge difference in muscle stiffness. So I would say: stretching daily, drinking lots of water, taking a glusomaine/msm supplement with good rest should help some. Most importantly getting a correct diagnosis from your doctor. Blessings to you, I can relate to pain. Feel better really soon.
Idalis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:36pm
I think the sulfur mix has actually been making my hair grow!! I did honesty find it hard to believe that applying a sulfur mix (or anything I guess) could make your hair grow faster, but when I measure my bang its 11 1/4 - 12 1/4 inches. When I first started it wa like 10 inches. And I did stop after the 2nd time because of the residue.
I may try beemine, because I've been noticing a smell & I have to really use shampoo when I wash my hair to get the residue off my scalp.
My sulfur is big granules, every so often I'll be applying the mix & it'll stop coming out the spout because its block inthe hole. (I use a hair color bottle to apply it)
Idalis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:13pm
Just as an FYI, curlmart is having a 25% off "Gray Friday" sale (plus $5 shipping).
I bought 3 bottles of the Bee Mine serum for $41 shipped. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394041
  Share Topic