FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to Get One Inch in One Month

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 38394041>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Idalis Idalis wrote:

thanks!!

Am I supposed to have a flaky yellowish residue on my scalp?

I will definitely try jamaican black castor oil and/or shea butter.
I have never had that happen with any sulfur mix I have brought or made. When mixing up products it is best to keep it simple. The sulfur is doing most of the work, so just mix the sulfur in with one carrier oil. Also depending on the type of quality of the sulfur you purchased, some does not mix well on the scalp. Keep it simple use sulfur/coconut oil only or sulfur/olive oil only or sulfur/avocado oil only. These three oils penetrate and do not just sit on top of your hair. Another things to consider is that you are not shaking it enough in between applications. The sulfur separates from the oil rather quickly, so each time you apply it and put the bottle down you need to shake again before applying it again. Make sense?.....It may be best for you to purchase a sulfur mix such as MTG because that sulfur is made of a fine powder that is finer than the sulfur you buy by itself. Or you can purchase the MSM sulfur capsules the powder inside the capsules is also fine.
Sponsored Links

Idalis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 12:22am
Thanks. I did only shake it once before applying it. Now I know to shake it everytime before I apply it.
I was hesitant about getting the MTG because I've read that some people get earaches while using it (as well as red eyes)
missdaniella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdaniella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 6:16pm
This thread inspired me I'm about Togo mix up some megatek and buy some biotin and get serious about my hair growth game lols
Idalis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 8:17pm
I meant to say headaches, not earaches in my last post.
I'm thinking it's the sulfur that I bought, because I applied it again last night, and again, I have the yellowish residue on my scalp.
Hopefully it doesn't effect my hair growth, cuz I'm really hoping for 1 inch a month.
I've only grown less than 2 inches in 4 months in certain parts of my head >.<
RedAdmiral101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedAdmiral101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 9:13pm
I take the msm from gnc & I was shocked to see that I actually retained 1" of growth! I had been on the msm religiosluy for 1 month.started for joint reasons,but then I was like what the heck let's see if there's any
truth in it as far as hair growth is concerned.I usually get 1/2" a month,so between protective styling & taking my veggie vitamin & msm somewhere along the way i got another half an inch and went from 15 to 16 inches of hair.there was quite a few variables to take into consideration though...
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 11:11pm

I meant to say headaches, not earaches in my last post.
I'm thinking it's the sulfur that I bought, because I applied it again last night, and again, I have the yellowish residue on my scalp.
Hopefully it doesn't effect my hair growth, cuz I'm really hoping for 1 inch a month.
I've only grown less than 2 inches in 4 months in certain parts of my head >.<
Not sure you should keep applying it if you keep getting yellowish residue. Is your sulfur yellow? Mines was off white. Tell us what is says on the front of your sulfur bottle.....Maybe if your have the MSM sulfur then you can try taking it internally, because honestly it will benefit you more. It will tell you on your bottle if you can take it internally. You can add the powder to some juice daily. Then keep massaging oil onto your scalp daily and you will get good growth from that. What u think?
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by RedAdmiral101 RedAdmiral101 wrote:

I take the msm from gnc & I was shocked to see that I actually retained 1" of growth! I had been on the msm religiosluy for 1 month.started for joint reasons,but then I was like what the heck let's see if there's any
truth in it as far as hair growth is concerned.I usually get 1/2" a month,so between protective styling & taking my veggie vitamin & msm somewhere along the way i got another half an inch and went from 15 to 16 inches of hair.there was quite a few variables to take into consideration though...
You are fortunate to already get good growth per month. I need to start taking the MSM daily myself for my back. I can never seem to stay loyal to the powder though, that last bottle I had expired on me Cry. So I started buying the pills instead. Your post is a reminder to start back taking them they do help a lot. Blessings!!!
Idalis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 11:16pm
Well the sulfur I got was off eBay. It didn't come in a bottle it came in a bag. It doesn't say anything on the bag.
I kind of figured sulfur is sulfur.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 11:22pm

Well the sulfur I got was off eBay. It didn't come in a bottle it came in a bag. It doesn't say anything on the bag.
Not always. Your sulfur came in a bag, really? Even so their should be information on the container stating whether you can use it internally. I have never seen it sold in a bag, that is interesting. And it is yellow?
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Not always. Your sulfur came in a bag, really? Even so their should be information on the container stating whether you can use it internally. I have never seen it sold in a bag, that is interesting. And it is yellow?
Okay I see some other sites that sell their sulfur in bags also, I had not seen that before. Sounds like you have a good quality sulfur because it is clumping so badly on your hair. That is the nature of a good quality sulfur that has not been weakened by processing. In order to make their product more user friendly many companies will grind the sulfur to a finer consistency but this weakens the molecular structure of the sulfur according to one site that I visited. Found some interesting stuff about the difference b/n organic sulfur and MSM. MSM is mostly what we take on these hair forums when we say sulfur whether it is a powder or pill.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 38394041>
  Share Topic