Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How to Get One Inch in One Month

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 41>

Bootiful Cream

Author
im.fab.u.lous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im.fab.u.lous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Get One Inch in One Month
    Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 8:00pm
***photobucket is BUGGIN i dunno why it keeps putting a pic of Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs but okay.. i meant to put a pic of 1 inch in length.. (if someone could post it for me that be great)

i was just wondering has anyone really gotten ONE WHOLE INCH in one month. if so what were you doing? was your diet different? were you using growth Aids.. drinking more water. Because an inch is a lot. I think in my best month i may have gotten 3/4 of an inch or less. but never a full inch.

Please your input is wanted

TIA

Edited by im.fab.u.lous - Oct 24 2009 at 8:11pm
Sponsored Links

Nichole23 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nichole23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 8:06pm
lol. Since being on BHM, I have NEVER measured my growth.  I'm sure even if I did, it wouldn't be an exact science.

I think now natural, my hair seems to be growing faster than ever before.  But also I don't do anything to my hair.  Nothing except pop my curls/locs once a month. 

I truly feel less is more!
And lots of water never hurts Tongue

Edited by Nichole23 - Oct 24 2009 at 8:06pm
Creole_honey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creole_honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 8:10pm
hmphhhhhhh....I wish I knew how....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im.fab.u.lous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Nichole23 Nichole23 wrote:

lol. Since being on BHM, I have NEVER measured my growth. I'm sure even if I did, it wouldn't be an exact science.I think now natural, my hair seems to be growing faster than ever before. But also I don't do anything to my hair. Nothing except pop my curls/locs once a month. I truly feel less is more! And lots of water never hurts

i completely agree! my hair loves water. its so sad that black people are raised to believe that water isnt good. but it is!
pinkrabbit View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Creole_honey Creole_honey wrote:

hmphhhhhhh....I wish I knew how....

me 2...I'd be at my hair goal already.
ohioshorty06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ohioshorty06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 8:21pm
I got a whole inch in about 3 weeks.....Sulfur is the truth. I put 1 tbsp in 8 oz. hot six oil, let it sit for a few days, and massaged my scalp with it daily, sometimes every other day if I was being lazy.  People say growth aids don't work because they have never seen someone get 12 inches in one year and retain it, and that's cuz people get lazy and stop using them.  I searched a thread where women were asked why they stopped using growth aids and a majority of the responses were due to pure laziness.   I'm a person who NEVER believed in growth aids but I was never consistent to even be able to claim they don't work and I have proven myself wrong.  I plan on using growth aids until I get to MBL.

Edited by ohioshorty06 - Oct 24 2009 at 8:23pm
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 8:21pm
In the last 4 weeks I averaged about 1/4 inch a week using Megatek, MN and Sulfur 8, plus taking vitamins daily. Every once in a while I would put a little Fantasia Tea tree Growth Serum along my perimeter.

To me, whatever you use and whatever you do, you have to be consistent with it. I notice on alot of the threads people are posting that they dont know what kind of results they are getting because they keep falling off the wagon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im.fab.u.lous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 8:32pm
^^^ thank you!!

keep em coming guys. im getting more ideas!!!
prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 11:56pm
I don't think it's possible for me to get an inch in a month, but I'm still trying. I've done scalp massages, frequent cowashes, vitamins, high protein diet, you name it and I always end up with 1/2 inch or less per monthUnhappy

I'll be peeking in this thread for tips. . .
ohioshorty06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohioshorty06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2009 at 12:03am
Originally posted by prettigurl prettigurl wrote:

I don't think it's possible for me to get an inch in a month, but I'm still trying. I've done scalp massages, frequent cowashes, vitamins, high protein diet, you name it and I always end up with 1/2 inch or less per monthUnhappy

I'll be peeking in this thread for tips. . .

I'm telling you, sulfur is the truth.  My mom even said it and she is nowhere close to being deep into hair tips like that lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 41>
  Share Topic