How to get even skin for entire body??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 7:45pm
Amlactin lotion on sale at Costco $4.00 off, 10/30-11/20. This lotion contains lactic acid !!!!
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:58am
I did a Salt Soak (Epsom Salt) for 17 mins. That was torture, I am strictly a shower person.

I spent most of yesterday looking up a good process for making, and properly using Lactic Acid Lotion.

I will get some Amlactin Lotion today from Costco to try it out before investing time, money, and hope on a DIY. If the Amlactin works well, and I have no issues with 12% Lactic Acid, then it's on to DIY.

I just want to be rid of this Permatan
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:23pm
Apparently my Kojic Acid Soap is at the Post Office , I am off to Costco for my Amlactin , so let the exfoliation begin.

girlysquared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlysquared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 6:57pm
I had dark spots from acne on my face and I used Clear Essence Medicated Fade cream to lighten them. I now use the cream on my elbows, knees etc. The important thing when using any lightener is to use sunscreen as well so that you don't redarken the area! I like CE's My Natural Beauty Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15. Its super thick and velvety. Hope that helps. www.clearessence.com
willowy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willowy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:53am
Try mixing some vitamin E oil in with your usual body lotion. Apparently D'alpha vitamin e oil is best as its natural. It's more expensive than the Dl'alpha vitamin e oil which is synthetic, but the D'alpha is much more effective so best if you want faster results.
http://ebonny.hubpages.com/_HR1/hub/DarkSpots

So I'll be looking to get the oil WITHOUT the letter L after the D in D'alpha when I next buy vitamin e oil.
gigiglam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gigiglam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 8:43am
So I've found an acid peel that might work for the entire body. Its called Maxi peel, and it evens and brightens skin by removing the top dull layer of skin. There is a girl on you tube who used it. I found out she was on a skin lightening journey so she used like bleaches and stuff, but I'm not into that at all. But this is like a fast, non painful exfoliator, that gets rid of hyper pigmentation and reveals newer younger looking skin faster then a milk bath would. You actually peel all over, but from all the reviews i've read it does not hurt, just looks weird  during the shedding phase lol. It's kinda like green peeling oil if anyone has ever tried that. I plan to use it once on my entire body and once every 2 months or so on my hyper-pigmented areas like knees and elbows. To maintain I plan to use my shea butter olive oil mix to moisturize bc it does wonders for keeping my skin hydrated and glowy and to do milk baths. I'll let u know how it goes. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5c-yBEuhpQ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5c-yBEuhpQ
PrincessMasi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessMasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:31pm
Lovely! I'm so gonna try these milk baths. Really want even toned skin from top to toe. My problem is my inner thighs. I may use hq on there
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Hunny134 Hunny134 wrote:

Hi how long did the process take to see a change in your skin?

Hi Hunny134

Who are you directing your question to ?

What are the skin issues you want to correct ?
Thyckecutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thyckecutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 9:09am
I know for smooth skin I have been using Franks Coffee Rub which works after first use but how can I use milk in the shower? I don't have time for baths but if I buy powdered milk can I make that into a mask or some type of paste for my body. Looking more to use this for my face then body as I don't have dark marks but discoloration in my skin
marianclare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marianclare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2014 at 10:25pm

Drink lots of water. Water is responsible for cleansing skin from the inside out and preventing wrinkles. Keeping our body well hydrated will keep our skin looking plump and fresh. Exercise regularly. Working out doesn't just affect your size and weight, but helps to generate new skin cells which keeps your complexion even and young.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic