Perfect Hair Collection

How to get even skin for entire body??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

am usind a homemade lactic acid body lotion

how did you make it? or where did u buy it?

i bought online on a canadian site but if you are located in the US,you can order from lotionrafter.com
To make the lotion i mix it with some body lotion ( a lotion that does not have carbomer)

to make the lotion here is the formulas

Using this formula: C1 x V1 = C2 x V2

C = Concentration
V = Volume

16oz
So you use 2.72 oz of the 88% LA. And the remainder of the 16oz 
(16 - 2.72 = 13.28 oz) is made up of lotion.

So 2.72 oz of 88% lactic acid plus 13.28 oz of lotion will yield 16oz of 15% lactic lotion.

14oz
So you use 2.38 oz of the 88% LA. And the remainder of the 14 oz 
(14 - 2.38 = 11.62 oz) is made up of lotion.

So 2.38 oz of 88% lactic acid plus 11.62 oz of lotion will yield 14 oz of 15% lactic lotion.

12oz
So you use 2.04 oz of the 88% LA. And the remainder of the 12 oz 
(12 - 2.04 = 9.96 oz) is made up of lotion.

So 2.04 oz of 88% lactic acid plus 9.96 oz of lotion will yield 12 oz of 15% -
lactic lotion.

10oz
So you use 1.70 oz of the 88% LA. And the remainder of the 10 oz 
(10 - 1.70 = 8.30 oz) is made up of lotion.

So 1.70 oz of 88% lactic acid plus 8.30 oz of lotion will yield 10 oz of 15% lactic lotion.

8oz
So you use 1.36 oz of the 88% LA. And the remainder of the 8 oz 
(8 - 1.36 = 6.64 oz) is made up of lotion.

So 1.36 oz of 88% lactic acid plus 6.64 oz of lotion will yield 8 oz of 15% lactic lotion.

Edited by Nadiesca - Jun 01 2013 at 12:24am
Sponsored Links

DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 9:17am

I'm trying the milk bath using the powder form and buying a big tub of greek plain yogurt....

vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:29am
@darkestbeauty let us kno how that work....sound like a winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by vhawkins vhawkins wrote:

@darkestbeauty let us kno how that work....sound like a winner
Np will do thought I had some yogurt in the fridge but I checked last night and it went bad I'll be going to get some today
vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:43pm

I think the way you doing it @DarkestBeauty is great for the ones that shower becuz it will be more like a paste......

esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 4:41pm
I bought the yogurt and the powdered milk but I need to Nair. Should I Nair first or wait? 
vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 4:53pm
I would prb nair first @esha wants hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:20am

Yeah I'm too lazy for baths and I dont like the thought of milk getting in my pum pum LOL I rather stand up and shower and pre paste my self then rinse it all off. Last night I just put the yogurt all over my neck and face it was tingly and stank lol. My face was soft and shinny not oily but it was okay I'm wondering how many times a week should I do this maybe 3 or 4 idk did anyone else try this it may work I have to tell y'all in a couple weeks hopefully I see a big difference my dark spots are dark but slowly lightening I wouldnt mind including this in my regiment.

vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:43am
I am heading to the super market today to buy my products as well.  I am with you on that @DarkestBeauty, I rather take a shower and paste my body down.  I also have some dark spots that I would love to be lighten rather gone.  Well lets keep each other posted on the progress.....

Good luck!
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by DarkestBeauty DarkestBeauty wrote:

Yeah I'm too lazy for baths and I dont like the thought of milk getting in my pum pum LOL I rather stand up and shower and pre paste my self then rinse it all off. Last night I just put the yogurt all over my neck and face it was tingly and stank lol. My face was soft and shinny not oily but it was okay I'm wondering how many times a week should I do this maybe 3 or 4 idk did anyone else try this it may work I have to tell y'all in a couple weeks hopefully I see a big difference my dark spots are dark but slowly lightening I wouldnt mind including this in my regiment.

this is the first thing I thought Lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>