Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How to get even skin for entire body??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Bootiful Cream

Author
prittyhurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 8:59pm
How has this been working for everyone?
Sponsored Links

vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 11:09am
So far my skin is really soft.  I haven't been using like i plan. I was planning on using it Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday but of course that didnt go well.  But overall when I do use it my skin be very soft and has a lil glow.
barbaramory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbaramory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 5:10am
Try to apply http://www.thebeautyinsiders.com/skin-brighteners - skin brighteners product. The product must contains natural ingredients so that it does not causes any side effects. This product provides natural glow to your skin.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 5:44am
I haven't read through the entire thread but I started using sugar scrubs for my body.  I have a few old acne blemishes on my back and the sugar scrub has helped lighten them a bit.  I also use raw shea butter afterwards.
gigiglam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigiglam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:19pm
Does it burn or sting when you use it? And when does it usually begin to peel? What concentration should you use, how often, and how long? Also, you mix it with lotion, have you heard of anyone mixing with Shea butter and olive oil whips? It's like the only thing that keeps my skin moisturized and i was wondering if anyone used that instead of lotion. Sorry i have lots and lots of questions lol
gigiglam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigiglam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

am usind a homemade lactic acid body lotion

how did you make it? or where did u buy it?

i bought online on a canadian site but if you are located in the US,you can order from lotionrafter.com
To make the lotion i mix it with some body lotion ( a lotion that does not have carbomer)

to make the lotion here is the formulas

Using this formula: C1 x V1 = C2 x V2

C = Concentration
V = Volume

16oz
So you use 2.72 oz of the 88% LA. And the remainder of the 16oz 
(16 - 2.72 = 13.28 oz) is made up of lotion.

So 2.72 oz of 88% lactic acid plus 13.28 oz of lotion will yield 16oz of 15% lactic lotion.

14oz
So you use 2.38 oz of the 88% LA. And the remainder of the 14 oz 
(14 - 2.38 = 11.62 oz) is made up of lotion.

So 2.38 oz of 88% lactic acid plus 11.62 oz of lotion will yield 14 oz of 15% lactic lotion.

12oz
So you use 2.04 oz of the 88% LA. And the remainder of the 12 oz 
(12 - 2.04 = 9.96 oz) is made up of lotion.

So 2.04 oz of 88% lactic acid plus 9.96 oz of lotion will yield 12 oz of 15% -
lactic lotion.

10oz
So you use 1.70 oz of the 88% LA. And the remainder of the 10 oz 
(10 - 1.70 = 8.30 oz) is made up of lotion.

So 1.70 oz of 88% lactic acid plus 8.30 oz of lotion will yield 10 oz of 15% lactic lotion.

8oz
So you use 1.36 oz of the 88% LA. And the remainder of the 8 oz 
(8 - 1.36 = 6.64 oz) is made up of lotion.

So 1.36 oz of 88% lactic acid plus 6.64 oz of lotion will yield 8 oz of 15% lactic lotion.

Does it burn or sting when you use it? And when does it usually begin to peel? What concentration should you use, how often, and how long? Also, you mix it with lotion, have you heard of anyone mixing with Shea butter and olive oil whips? It's like the only thing that keeps my skin moisturized and i was wondering if anyone used that instead of lotion. Sorry i have lots and lots of questions lol
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 8:07pm

how's a milk bath going to help?
can you explain further?Big smile

Milk contains Lactic Acid.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 8:30pm
Dr Ian Smith (T.V) also suggest putting Oatmeal in a panty hose to use in your bath water.
I have used the Yogurt religiously for more than a month. It does brighten the skin, but unless you are using a really good sunscreen, and avoiding the sun whenever possible the new skin emerging will darken.

I am going to start using Kojic Acid Soap, not because I want to lighten my normal skin tone, but to get back to my normal complexion. (Issues with hyperpigmentation.) You just have to know when to stop, otherwise it looks artificial
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 5:44am
omg I had completely forgotten this thread; I gotta try the milk tips.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 11:29pm

omg I had completely forgotten this thread; I gotta try the milk tips.

Have you ever ventured over to 'skincaretalk' forum. Lots of great info there.

No offense to BHM, but the main focus here is 'hair', and their focus is skin
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>