FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How to get even skin for entire body??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 8:37am
Originally posted by vhawkins vhawkins wrote:

I am heading to the super market today to buy my products as well.  I am with you on that @DarkestBeauty, I rather take a shower and paste my body down.  I also have some dark spots that I would love to be lighten rather gone.  Well lets keep each other posted on the progress.....

Good luck!

YESSSSS keep me updated I will be doing this because I results asap Big smile And would love to see it work for everyone else!
Sponsored Links

DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 8:41am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

Originally posted by DarkestBeauty DarkestBeauty wrote:

Yeah I'm too lazy for baths and I dont like the thought of milk getting in my pum pum LOL I rather stand up and shower and pre paste my self then rinse it all off. Last night I just put the yogurt all over my neck and face it was tingly and stank lol. My face was soft and shinny not oily but it was okay I'm wondering how many times a week should I do this maybe 3 or 4 idk did anyone else try this it may work I have to tell y'all in a couple weeks hopefully I see a big difference my dark spots are dark but slowly lightening I wouldnt mind including this in my regiment.

this is the first thing I thought Lol
Lmao I'm surprised nobody else said something I'm a germ-a-phob and the "something in the milk aint clean" Confused quote popped in my damn head and I just cant BAHAHAHAHA
vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 10:15am
lol...too funny but I felt the same way!
Epifany1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epifany1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 1:08pm
you  can add a few drops of scented essential oils to the yogurt to help combat the off smell
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 11:43am
I've done the yogurt and powdered milk mask twice so far and it's left my face feeling soft and smooth and not oily at all( I have oily skin). I'm gonna do it every other day for the next week and report back my findings.
vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:03pm
i went to the local store and I purchase my yogurt but could not find the power milk....Is it a certain isle I should be looking for it at. The young man at the store had no idea what i was talking about..(young kid)
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 4:51pm

i went to the local store and I purchase my yogurt but could not find the power milk....Is it a certain isle I should be looking for it at. The young man at the store had no idea what i was talking about..(young kid)
try the section with the canned milk
vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by esha wants hair esha wants hair wrote:

try the section with the canned milk

Thanks very much....someone else just told me the same as well and also check the baby isle where the sale milk as well....
barbaramory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbaramory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 3:11am

Potato acts as a very good bleaching agent. Rub potato slice over the entire body. This would lighten the marks.
vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by barbaramory barbaramory wrote:

Potato acts as a very good bleaching agent. Rub potato slice over the entire body. This would lighten the marks.

wow, really?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>